Inet2000 VAV Communication Problem

I install Inet2000 on Laptop and configure it Link Type Direct then I connect to 7798 I/SITE LAN.
    I install one MR-VAV-AXMC VAV Controller,Its Address is 0 as there is only one controller,I slect ASC in MCU Configuration screen.It is showing Red ASC and beside is asterisk (*).I download 7798 Software,When I connect Lan-1 which I have given name and connect again it is showing DCU 7798 then
    I select OK it is connected but when I check MCU Configuration In Edit-Controller menu-ASC is red.
    EDIT-NETWORK Configuration-Link Summary-Penetrate-Station Summary I found 7798 MCI with cnf blank
    Again Pentrate and found ASC with cnf (-).All screens Save and Save All gray mode.
    Anybody can advise why I am not communicating with VAV.Thanks.

Has this 7798 I/SITE controller been used before? I am curious if it has communicated to any Sub-LAN nodes.

Check the following LED’s on the 7798;
    TXA1 Transmit data to the Sub-LAN com port
    RXA1 Receive data from the Sub-LAN com port

On the ASC check;
    TB3-1 (LAN+)
    TB3-2 (LAN-)

On the 7798 there is no connection for a hand held console. You configure everything through the ViewCon. Check to be sure it is emulating a 7801 host tap. Set the tap baud rate to 9600. You need to go to the DCU setup screen. Use the PgDn & PgUp to scroll and make sure to hit enter when making changes.

Also, does this 7798 have a CLX expansion card on it? or is it stand alone?

Hi TP

Quote Originally Posted by twisted pair View Post
    Also, does this 7798 have a CLX expansion card on it? or is it stand alone?
    There is one small card on Main board I think it RS485 Network.There is One terminal TB1 with 5 points on this Card.
    This 7798 is used One.

I am a little confused. TB-1 on the CLX card allows the 7798 I/SITE to be connected to an I/NET Controller LAN. The CLX card plugs into P2 on the 7798 I/SITE motherboard. If you do not use the CLX card than the 7798 I/SITE is stand alone. Usually you see it that way for a small Access Control system that does not have a Host PC.

There should not be any points on TB-1, only RS-485.

Anyway why don’t you try clearing the NOVRAM on your ASC;
    1. Remove power from the MR-VAV-AX controller
    2. Set DIP switches 6 through 12 to the On position and restore power to the controller
    3. Remove power again
    4. Set DIP switches 6 through 12 to the Off position and restore power
    5. Remove power again and reset the switches to their normal configuration

Then try addressing it using the DIP switches instead of through the I/NET software.

Let me know, or if that does not work get a 3 lb sledge and calibrate it!!