Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Honeywell Rapid Balance

Does anyone have Rapid Balance work with the Echelon USB LON adapter?

I heard the answer is no in the buildingsforum - but I also heard rapidbalance2 will support both pcmcia and usb interfaces.

I have RapidBalance 1.0 and 2.3 niether supports the usb adaptor,that is my # 1 complaint.Why it wasn't addressed with the new version is beyond me. good luck
    AIRFLOW IS CRITICAL

what is diferent between Rapidbalance 1 and 2.3? I've wanting valve override feature for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by underrock View Post
    what is diferent between Rapidbalance 1 and 2.3? I've wanting valve override feature for a while.
    2.3 was made for the spyder controllers,but will work on exel 10 controllers, the only difference that i can tell, is that you can change duct size and input k-factors. no valve override,that would make sense.
    AIRFLOW IS CRITICAL

I HEAR YOU ON THAT ONE! When I was in CARE Class I spoke to the gentleman giving the class and he said that for right now you can use Excelon to perform this procedure. I know its annoying because they used to have it on EVision and all you can do now is go back to the server and stroke them using your plugins. I am not sure if Tridium has addressed this issue yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBlades View Post
    I HEAR YOU ON THAT ONE! When I was in CARE Class I spoke to the gentleman giving the class and he said that for right now you can use Excelon to perform this procedure. I know its annoying because they used to have it on EVision and all you can do now is go back to the server and stroke them using your plugins. I am not sure if Tridium has addressed this issue yet.
    You can do it in AX by putting the XL10's in manual mode. Of course you need the proper proxy points setup in each XL10.
    You could build a custom grid with all of the points you need, and place them in a ReportPx page so you could override them from a single location.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBlades View Post
    Do you have some specifics on using Excelon to do this? I used it to troubleshoot with but not overriding VAV boxes

Rapid Balance

I am new in this field. I would like to connect Rapid Balance with Excel 10.ed
    Do I need CARE ?
    Could you tell me how to do this ?
    If my system has CARE 4, what do need to connect with Rapid Balance ?

Everyone should be using RapidBalance 4.0

Echelon USB adapter works fine in Rapid Balance version 3.0

rapid balance 4

how can i order rapid balance 4

I am inexperienced in using Honeywell software. I have a job that will require using rapid balance. Can I download the rapid balance 3.0 software and use my Echelon U10/U20 USB Network Interface to balance the VAV's? Is it difficult to configure the software to work with the hardware?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast