Rate my New Carrier Installation... - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    canvis can still be added.should not cost too much. You may not hear noise but might hear less with it installed

Still no pics.

AM

I figured out how to check the static pressure on the controller. I don't know if this means much right now, but with the heat pump cooling on high the static pressure is .31

Airflow CFM's are reading 1030.

It's about 80 degrees here, don't really want to mess with the furnace on high yet. I'll let you know the numbers as soon as it cools down a little.

Quote Originally Posted by m kilgore View Post
    Don't forget to ask them about the pump ups for under the outdoor unit. As stated when you have a foot of snow you will still want that unit to drain. We always use them here in Nebraska.
    I asked, and he is still telling me that it's not necessary where its at. He said if it's a problem that they'll have to add them, but with the ground level and where the pump is sitting he doesn't think I'll have any problems.

I cant see the pics either but do a large amount of work in the Peoria/Bloomington IL area. That's an odd combination, 3 ton with 100k. I would say it's oversized as well, but with out doing a manual j i can't be certain. I have a 2,500 sq. ft two story built in the late 70's and the 80,000 Infinity takes care of it with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ampulman View Post
    Still no pics.

AM
    I don't know why people can't see pics? Email me and I'll send them to you.

cvetanma at yahoo dot com

ps. i would request that the dealer puts it up on feet...just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal25 View Post
    I cant see the pics either but do a large amount of work in the Peoria/Bloomington IL area. That's an odd combination, 3 ton with 100k. I would say it's oversized as well, but with out doing a manual j i can't be certain. I have a 2,500 sq. ft two story built in the late 70's and the 80,000 Infinity takes care of it with no problem.
    Really, who you work for may I ask? Several contractors in the area gave me the EXACT same combination quote. Is there a warehouse full of these and they aer trying to get rid of them?

ps. i would request that the dealer puts it up on feet...just to be safe.
    I did make a hint about it, but right now I don't know if it's going to happen without running a new line set.

This is honestly one of the best looking jobs I've ever seen. Out of sheer jealousy, if I were the building inspector, and found the unit to be 1 mm shy of being 1.5 ft from the house, I'd make you yank the system

Quote Originally Posted by ECIndHVAC View Post
    This is honestly one of the best looking jobs I've ever seen. Out of sheer jealousy, if I were the building inspector, and found the unit to be 1 mm shy of being 1.5 ft from the house, I'd make you yank the system
    LMAO! I better go measure now! Thanks for the compliments by the way...

I'll let you know as soon as i make sure it wasn't one of my salesman that was out there

If it was one of mine, i would like to look at the load calc.

I'll let you know as soon as i make sure it wasn't one of my salesman that was out there

If it was one of mine, i would like to look at the load calc.
    HA! Too funny... I only had ONE Carrier quote, another was a Bryant. To be totally honest, I had one quote for a 115,000btu furnace and all the rest were 100,000.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast