Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 79
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    49

    Exclamation Rate my New Carrier Installation...

    Here are some pics of my new 3-ton Carrier Infinity 19 SEER Hybrid heat pump, along with a 100,000btu 95% eff ICS 3-stage furnace. I also added the Infinity air cleaner and humidifier. I thought the guys did a pretty job fabricating the duct work and running all the lines.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    2,246
    Yah not bad, looks really good, Just wish I could find my glasses.
    Do it right the first time.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    581
    I can't see your pics????
    Are they uploaded correctly?
    Key1
    In the land of the blind.....the man with one eye is king....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by key1cc View Post
    I can't see your pics????
    Are they uploaded correctly?
    Key1
    21 degrees and myself can see them. They are small pictures, but I don't know how to post the large pics so I had to downsize them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by 21degrees View Post
    Yah not bad, looks really good, Just wish I could find my glasses.
    You can see the pics?

    Key1
    In the land of the blind.....the man with one eye is king....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    2,246

    I was joking

    Sorry, I was joking
    Do it right the first time.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    49
    WTF?? How the heck do you post pics, I uploaded them and I can see them?

    Sorry guys, I'll have the wife photobucket them and send them, I don't know how to do that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dutchess County, NY
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeC78 View Post
    WTF?? How the heck do you post pics, I uploaded them and I can see them?

    Sorry guys, I'll have the wife photobucket them and send them, I don't know how to do that.
    your pics are loaded fine...job looks good...it is the control work that is most important though...thing could look as pretty as you want but if it aint wired correctly it aint worth a damn! So, how does it work?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicview View Post
    your pics are loaded fine...job looks good...it is the control work that is most important though...thing could look as pretty as you want but if it aint wired correctly it aint worth a damn! So, how does it work?
    It better be wired correctly, it has the Infinity controller. If it was wired incorrectly that controller would be going nuts! It works great, some tech is going to come by tomorrow and explain everything more in depth...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicview View Post
    your pics are loaded fine...job looks good...it is the control work that is most important though...thing could look as pretty as you want but if it aint wired correctly it aint worth a damn! So, how does it work?
    just switched to the wife's new notebook computer to see if i could view the pics.....still can't

    I can see pics in other threads just not these......oh well,.....I'm sure it's nice...

    Key1
    In the land of the blind.....the man with one eye is king....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by key1cc View Post
    just switched to the wife's new notebook computer to see if i could view the pics.....still can't

    I can see pics in other threads just not these......oh well,.....I'm sure it's nice...

    Key1
    I can email them to you, I don't know how to host them on here? PM me your email addy if you'd like...

    Nevermind, I just viewed your profile and emailed them to that account. I hope you don't mind...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Clemente, CA
    Posts
    1,229
    Looks good.

    If you want to tear it apart the outdoor electrical whip is missing a wall clamp within 12" of the disconnect (this is code).

    Nice job otherwise they even installed the refrigerant filter drier in the proper location next to the indoor coil.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DC Metro Area (MD)
    Posts
    3,371
    Try imageshack.us. I can't see them. It looked like they were about to load, but no go.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event