Florida Certified Mechanical License Holder

After 15 years, I think it's time for a change. I've been with the same company for 15 years (28 years in the business) and have seen it sold 3 times now. I just don't know about the new owners. I really think it's time for a change. I hold a Florida Certified Mechanical License, Mississippi HVAC and South Carolina AC License. SC recips with Georgia and Texas and some others I'm sure and I believe Florida recips with a few as well (it darn well should!). I have been a Project Manager and General Manager for the last 14 years. I worked my way up the hard way as most of us have. I bring a lot to the table and do not take leaving my present job lightly. I just feel it is time to part ways. If someone out there is looking for an individual that can come in and run their company I would appreciate consideration. I am not interested in selling or renting my license. I am looking for a career. For obvious reasons I will not include my name however I will get back to you if you are interested.

Regards

Looking for a new job is certainly not something I am very experienced at. I'd really like to settle in Florida. What is the best way to get my name "out there". I would think someone would need a Certified Mechanical Qualifier and one that has many years of experience and a proven track record. Times are definitely tough. I guess this may not be the best time to try to make a move.

The best thing for you to do is put your name out there in as many places as you can. Looking for a job is really a numbers game just like fishing. The more poles you have in the water, the better the odds are that you are going to get a bite. You can check out the site I have in my profile here to get started.

I wish you the best of luck!

Dan
    When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

Thanks Dan. I appreciate the feedback.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    My email is in my profile ,send me more info.,or resume.You are looking for commercial work,correct?