Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Air balancing report sheets

Hey guys, any idea of a site that may a blank report to download---I lost my last copy Thanks

Might try SMACNA book store. They used to print tablets of different report pages.

I just created mine on spread sheets.
    "What Fools these mortals be"....Puck

Spreads are great. Customize them to suit yourself.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

You should be able to find a form somewhere and borrow it to copy, or make your own. I spent some time a few years ago to develop forms for start up and testing of various equipment, and now use them over and over. They were created as excel files, and can be mixed to meet different job criteria. For example a chiller ,boiler and an air handler each have their own form, but an air handler with a supply and return fan can be easily made into one form. To me, make one you like, save it as whatever, and keep using it until you make a better one. Use the power of your computer.

This is a really old thread, but do any of you create Test & Balance Reports in Excel?

I made mine in Quattro Pro years ago. Version one. I'm on version 12 now.
    The nice thing about a spread sheet is customization. For instance on the equipment page, a macro can be written that will blank certain cells so the basic form remains and just specific cells are deleted that relate to a specific unit like model number etc. It makes it ez to move to the next unit.
    Everything from the title page, abbreviations, instruments etc are in one notebook.
    Also a T&B report should be fat so the customer will feel they got their money's worth.
    Besides, it's fun.

I don't really do T&B anymore, but if I did, I still have the entire library of NEBB forms to use.
    The key to happiness is lower expectations.

I have the forms designed in Excel and don't have a problem with that, but I'm trying to find an efficient way to compile them into one file as a typed report. I've figured a way to do it, but it's time consuming and difficult to review for a large report.

Quote Originally Posted by ChesapeakeTAB View Post
    I have the forms designed in Excel and don't have a problem with that, but I'm trying to find an efficient way to compile them into one file as a typed report. I've figured a way to do it, but it's time consuming and difficult to review for a large report.

Use the tabs on the bottom of the sheet and have each page of your report on it's own tab. Then save under the job name.

Thanks for the reply. That's what I'm doing and it works fine for small jobs, but I have a 150 page report to do and was hoping there was an easier way.

Can you post or send a copy of your work on excel, I am not that skilled , Went to smacna site, not able to find any help

Air balance sheets

Quote Originally Posted by PurcellRefrig View Post
    Can you post or send a copy of your work on excel, I am not that skilled , Went to smacna site, not able to find any help
    I don't have the sheets in excel but feel free to download my copy --

Depending on what kind of tester you have you can use either sheet

We have a Balometer "air hood" that captures the entire diffuser outlet then you can use the second page to get a before and after report together --- If you have a wand style of tester then you have to do traverse readings and do the math for each outlet ---P.I.A.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can you put the link up to download the forms please.
    Andrew

Depending on what kind of tester you have you can use either sheet

We have a Balometer "air hood" that captures the entire diffuser outlet then you can use the second page to get a before and after report together --- If you have a wand style of tester then you have to do traverse readings and do the math for each outlet ---P.I.A.[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast