Veto in the house...Comfortech 2008

Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to let you know that we will be exhibiting at the Comfortech Show in booth #1131.

Please take a chance to stop by so that I can thank each of you for all of the support you have shown us on HVAC-Talk. Your feedback has been invaluable and we appreciate you taking the time to give us your thoughts and ideas on how to create the perfect HVAC tool bag. If all goes according to plan, we will roll out a line of HVAC bags at Comfortech 2009.

In the meantime here are four good reasons to swing by booth #1131:
    *Free Swag- First 30 guys by the booth who already own or buy a Veto bag will get a free Veto t-shirt and Veto bottle wrench.
    *Free Bags- Swipe your badge and enter to win one of 6 bags we will be giving away at the end of the show.
    *Show Specials- 10% discount + Free Shipping!
    *See What’s New- Get a sneak peak of the NEW Model LT-XL (Laptop + Tool Bag)

Hope to see you guys in Atlanta…
    Rob Wolter

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Veto View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to let you know that we will be exhibiting at the Comfortech Show in booth #1131.

Please take a chance to stop by so that I can thank each of you for all of the support you have shown us on HVAC-Talk. Your feedback has been invaluable and we appreciate you taking the time to give us your thoughts and ideas on how to create the perfect HVAC tool bag. If all goes according to plan, we will roll out a line of HVAC bags at Comfortech 2009.

In the meantime here are four good reasons to swing by booth #1131:
    *Free Swag- First 30 guys by the booth who already own or buy a Veto bag will get a free Veto t-shirt and Veto bottle wrench.
    *Free Bags- Swipe your badge and enter to win one of 6 bags we will be giving away at the end of the show.Holy smokes guys Like a candy dish
    *Show Specials- 10% discount + Free Shipping!
    *See What’s New- Get a sneak peak of the NEW Model LT-XL (Laptop + Tool Bag) That's good enough reason to get a lap top for me Will it fit a Panasonic Toughbook or a fufu puter?

Hope to see you guys in Atlanta…Beachtech you lucky dog u
    Rob Wolter
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

LOL lucky, yes

i entered the contest for the free bag, but guess my luck had run out by that time although i got a free t-shirt that was enough for me

the new bag is so awesome!!!! one side holds tools and what not, the other side is like an office space in your bag lol it holds up to a 17" screen laptop. so it will hold the tough book or you FUFU puter. it appears to be about the same size bag as the LC that i have
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Tim... I paid cash for mine at Bob's booth.. awesome bag(s)

VETO/Bob is now a supporter of HTalk. His ads will soon appear on the site.

He has a new bag coming out very soon. It's a laptop bag that will handle your tools too... or visa-versa... way cool.

I am first in line for that LapTop bag...............I'll be waiting at the factory exit to pick mine up!

Waaaaayyyyyyy to awesome!

Rob, Nice meeting you face to face!

Enjoyed the party Wed night and Thursday afternoon but never got to the exhibition show. 10:45 till 3:00 caused me to miss it twice. Need to strech the hours till at least 5:00pm. I'm sure that the show could be run concurrently with the seminars without to much problem. You think.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

[QUOTE=beachtech;1990009]LOL lucky, yes

i entered the contest for the free bag, but guess my luck had run out by that time although i got a free t-shirt that was enough for me

QUOTE]
    I guess you forgot about asking for more stickers

Ask for them to make the sticky side up so they can go on the inside
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Enjoyed the party Wed night and Thursday afternoon but never got to the exhibition show. 10:45 till 3:00 caused me to miss it twice. Need to strech the hours till at least 5:00pm. I'm sure that the show could be run concurrently with the seminars without to much problem. You think.
    That prevents the exhibitors from attending the training.

Some of us are there to learn and exhibit.

Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.