Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Post Likes

    Cold air return vents.

    Hi everyone, Im hoping someone can help me out, my house was built in the mid 60's, and thinking i can just go to a local place to buy cold air vents threw some old ones away. No local place seems to carry the size i need, they are like 15 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 1". Does anyone know where i can find these? They need to be like 1" thick because some ductwork sticks out of the wall. and they are all at the bottom of the wall at the floor. Any help would be great. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    Do think they'll sell direct,but they likely have distributers listed.

    Main thing is you'll be able to pick what you need and have a model number ,so you can order local.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    4H: Hot, Humid Houston H.O.
    Post Likes
    As a homeowner I have ordered supply grilles a couple of times from this place:

    They have good service, prompt shipping, and appear to have a wide variety of stuff. You can probably phone for the quickest answer to your needs.

    Best of luck -- Pstu

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.