Thread: Refrigerant P/T Charts

Post Likes

Refrigerant P/T Charts

I did a lot of google searching as well as search this forum and really have not come up with a decent P/T chart of all refrigerants in one document that prints nicely.

Does anyone have a good site or link to P/T chart. I only need the refrigerant type, temp and pressure columns. I don't need any other information.

Here is one link I found that is a comprehensive table very nice. Its in a horizontal format with way more information than I need. It prints very small even at 11 x 17 paper. If I could convert that chart which is almost impossible I could reformat the text to make the font size bigger.

http://st-support-cooling-electronic...r.ptchart2.pdf

I tried to reformat it with Scansoft PFD converter and it could not handle that chart. Too wide it said.

I would like a chart like that one but without all the extra information and better sized font so I don't have to break out the 5x magnifying glass

These are the basic refrigerants I would need. Maybe a couple more I have not thought of but not a big list. R11,R12,R13,R113,R22,R23,R114,R124,R125,R134A,R410 A,R40X,R500,R502,R502,R507.

R40x = most of 400 series blends.

This link below has a good table but prints horribly. If the tables would come out on a separate page then this would print nicely and be all that I need. So the link below is the closest table I have found thus far that I can use. The ScanSoft PDF converter really screwed around with this table.

http://www.refrigerants.com/pics/ptchart.pdf

There is also another thread from this forum commenting on the National Refrigeration charts which may cover everything I need but I could not find a link for it.

I was able to find a couple more color charts from the google search like dupont site. The one table is very good, and in fact includes better temperature increments over all the others, but it does not include all the refrigerants. The other table I found from dupont's site seems to cover the rest of the refrigerants I will need but it is for 5000 feet elevation.

So far I have been unable to find a P/T refrigerant table that includes all the refrigerants I listed above, with 1-2 degree temperature increments, and that prints out nicely with decent size font.

I have a feeling I am going to have to manually create my own tables using whatever resources I have so far. If anyone can share some other sources or a link to a great table, please let me know.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and try to help me out.

Post Likes
    Try any HVAC wholesaler, give them away like candy. Grainger, Trane, to name a few.

Post Likes
    I was looking for one today with not much luck. I want one that has the replacements like 414b on it too. As it is right now I have about 6 different charts to keep up with.

Post Likes
    Consolidate your six charts into one,

OK, you've got 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

zeeeeerrooo!

and you should be

Done Sir, done!

Good, you wanna be slow. Redo my charts right now!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ECIndHVAC View Post
    Consolidate your six charts into one,

OK, you've got 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

zeeeeerrooo!

and you should be

Done Sir, done!

Good, you wanna be slow. Redo my charts right now!
    HUH?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    HUH?
    OK, surely there are people on this forum who would get this joke.

IraqVetran?

Tinmarine?

Anyone?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ECIndHVAC View Post
    OK, surely there are people on this forum who would get this joke.

IraqVetran?

Tinmarine?

Anyone?
    Yeah, I got it! Bad things usually happened when we heard "zerroooooooo!!!!"

I can laugh about it now.
    Jim

Post Likes
    I did not know the wholesalers had them.

Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in