Thread: carrier 30gx high oil diff alarms

Post Likes

carrier 30gx high oil diff alarms

hello all,was going to post this a couple months ago for some input from carrier pros

, had a crazy high oil diff alarm situation on 30gx which has since gone to quote , odd building/customer , im not that familiar w these chillers , but external and internal oil filters checked out 100% , and oil transducer was changed out new, this is ckt a2 which is common for ckt a1

1, basically this fault was constant every cycle , but after a few trips and several
    runs i finally found prodialog display going off the roof w diff on a2 reading something like 100psi diff which was 0 or close too , also when this would shoot up all of a sudden would find ckt a1 which ran fine w no oil diff alrams whatsoever shoot up for a few secs to high inaccurate number before a2 running would trip out then a1 would resettle to correct number, hard to catch this especially scrolling thos dialog keypads , i was leaning torwards processor , but didnt know about this calibration aspect , but thing w that is reads accurate at times , any thoughts ? regads stan
    Keep it simple to keep it cool!

Post Likes
    Replace transducer and cable for whichever reading suddenly jumps , oil pressure or discharge pressure. This usually clears it I have had this problem on a pro dialog aquasnap.

Good Luck

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in