liebert Challenger install

Hey guys,
    Installing 3 liebert challenger 3000 computer room units, water cooled, with a dry cooler located outside. We have a 2.5 " steel main with gruvlook fittings and all three branches are copper. So with that being said no cutting oil was used and the system was flushed with water only to get any debris out. Liebert suggested flushing system with a cleaner but had no suggestions. So any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated, keep one thing in mind, the cleaner has to be environmentally friendly. The place we are working at is so strict but at the same time i wont have to worry with disposing of it once i am finished.
    Thanks,
    Chris

I'd think simple green would be pretty darn good. It's very EPA friendly and one heck of a grease cutter. Not to mention, supposing a very tiny bit isn't rinsed out for some reason, odds are it won't kill the system like a stronger cleaner might.
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

I alway ask my water treatment company to supply both chemicals and MSDS because that is their job, our is install and service. I do not want my guys to be chemists.

What are you trying to flush out? If it is just debris from install i would use water and run the systems. you do have strainers in the system, right?
    do things right the first time is cheaper.

We always use TSP as our pipe cleaner, just circulate it for 24 hours, dump/flush and replace with Dynalene. If you need something "Greener" use the TSP substitue that Home Depot sells [does not work as good].

TSP

Hey guys,
    I heard about using TSP. So if i would pump tsp throughout the system for 24 hours it should be clean, and yes i have strainers, and fill system with glycol and water? no problems? What if there is a trace amount of TSP any problems with that and the glycol water mix?
    thanks,
    Chris