who is going to the Trane hosted bacnet(er) plugfest?

Who is going to the bacnet plugfest in MN to see if their bacnet products still play nice with other products?

I will be up there with ABB, we are bringing up two teams of three. Got my hotel and reservations all complete.

IS anyone going to the Green Sustainable Building Expo in Dallas at the end of this month.
    Jeff F.
    www.vfdhelp.com
    VFD, HVAC Motors and Manufacture Assistance.

...green sustainable-- looks like another bacnet lovefest. I really like to stay away from stuff like that where the speakers and moderators have descriptions a mile long saying how great they are.

Further, what is there to moderate?

Are you talking about the systems intergration class? If so, there's alot of info force-fed to you during the week. If the class is still the same as when I took it you'll learn more about bits and bytes than you'll ever want to know.

After I mentally was prepared for plugfest, there comes the buget issue.

TRANE's new future

Quote Originally Posted by leaflying View Post
    After I mentally was prepared for plugfest, there comes the buget issue.
    See the latest
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jslimjeff View Post
    I will be up there with ABB, we are bringing up two teams of three. Got my hotel and reservations all complete.

IS anyone going to the Green Sustainable Building Expo in Dallas at the end of this month.
    Coming from someone who has worked with BACnet for a long time, I have to honestly admit that this show is a complete joke and just another way for BACnet International to attempt to make some cash. Originally, it was the BACnet International conference. They could never get enough people registered for a general BACnet show that they decided to change the name of the show to attract more attendees. They even had people on the BACnet committee write some pretty useless papers on "What is Sustainability" and other things just to get people more hyped to come to the show.

I'm not sure if it worked or not, but the show has been pretty small the last few years.

2444 Washington Blvd, Suite 100 Ogden, UT
    We will not be there. We just received the first build of our S4 Open: BACnet-N2 Router last week so timing is just not right to attend this year. However, we are scheduling interoperability testing with as many BACnet clients as possible in our test labs. Please contact me if you have a BACnet operatior workstation or other application that you would like to test with the BACnet-N2 Router. Contact information is in my profile.
    Steve Jones
    Managing Partner
    The S4 Group, Inc.