Novar ESS32 and I-Scope literature? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    www.novarsupport.com

Register and get all the manuals you need.

Does someone still have this that could email it to me?! Many thanks in advance!

Rich,

Please remove your email from your post and add it to your profile.

11. No E-mail addresses or Spam

Please do not include your e-mail address in your posts or signature file. There are automatic programs called "bots" that will tear through all of our posts if there are e-mail addresses. They gather them for the spammers, but, like the spammers, they have no consideration and can overload our server making it unavailable to legitimate users. Posting Spam or contact information in your signature file is also prohibited. Email addresses are not allowed in any form on the site except in the Job Forum and for Moderators, Committee Members and paid site sponsors. Contact info and e-mail addresses may be posted in your Bio/Profile area only.
    kontrol out
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Dear All,
    if Anyone has the ESS32 Manula, Pls send me the same. I am unable to configure the novar savvy controller

Dear All,
    if Anyone has the ESS32 Manual, Pls send me the same. I am unable to configure the novar savvy controller

Novar manuals

Register at www.novarsupport.com and you will be able to download any Novar manuals you need. They won't call you or email you as a result you will just have access to the technical documentation.

I have a small grocery chain that has one store with Novar controls. The installation company finally gave the chain's one service tech a password that allows him to make changes. He contacted me to see if I can help him with uploading and downloading the program in case of disaster. I told him I would see what I could do...
    I have installed Novar systems in Wally Worlds, have been Novar certified and have the Wally picture badge, but Wally training doesn't cover upload/download. This has been the 2nd situation in the last year of me thrust into the middleman position between a customer and a Novar installation company, the first being a movie theatre that was part of a huge chain, but was sold to a small independent. I was able to help the theatre people to get them cooling, but wouldn't get involved in the politics. I do lots of control work for this grocery store chain, so..... without stepping on anyones toes by giving my humble opinon of control companies holding owners at gunpoint, I sincerely ask for any help any of you can provide me with.
    John
    Freez2ice Inc.

I am also looking for the iscope and ess 32 manual's. Would really appreciate it if you can get them to me. Thanks

You have mail.

Quote Originally Posted by buz2012 View Post
    I am also looking for the iscope and ess 32 manual's. Would really appreciate it if you can get them to me. Thanks

Would you have a copy of the ESS32 program?
    The one I have is defective, Thanks

Guys, I have a customer that has Novar I Scope and they just called yesterday because when they log on to thr system they get a message that says Unit #1 has lost its download, any ideas? Does anyone have an I Scope manual that they could send me? The only books onsite are for Logic One and Site Pro and they aren't very helpful.

Thanks

Novar

"Unit 1" would be the main executive module which has lost it's database. A download of the site database will need to be performed (load change download) using ess.32 software. Iscope cannot download it. I would suspect a battery failure on the executive module. Without the executive online your building controllers are running in a stand alone mode.

3600 Chamberlain Lane Suite 148 Louisville, KY 40241
    Send me a IM and I can tell you where to find the documents you are requesting or I can e-mail you them. Do you still work on the NOVAR system.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast