Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Send this "ole fart" any info. Former student in Fla. needs all the help (had a dufus for a teacher).
    RAM Teaching Tomorrows Technicians Today.

If anyone has the ess32 or iscope manual and any extras, can you please shoot me an email. Thanks. We have a couple of sites that run the Novar savvy panels and we are trying to access them and make a few changes with zone temps and ETC. Thanks

I-Scope User Guide, ESS Operators Manual

Can you send me the I-Scope User Guideand ESS Operators Manual? Thanks! (My email is in my profile.)

Hey, RHV

...I didn't see your e-mail in the profile.

Look in *my* profile, and pop me a direct e-mail, and I'll be happy to forward what I've got. It's not a lot, but we all gotta stick together.

Same goes with anyone else who needs this stuff.

Peace.

You can email me at my profile. I have a full Novar CD of info. I will give you a FTP link and make sure what you want is on the site.

Thumbs up

Hi everyone!

Might i ask for a copy of novar ess32, iscope, manuals and installation.
    I need to program an ep/2 and some spectrums.

Tanks for all
    Email Address Removed
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 05-28-2011 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Email Address Removed

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Put an email in your profile and I can send you some stuff....

I have the iscope user guide and the ess 32 programming manual....then possibly some other stuff.....installation instructions etc...for the controllers...etc...

oh..ess32 operators manual too

about 20MB or better of stuff so It might take a couple of emails.
    -------------------------------------

Migth you send me those documents please, I need to program an EP2 and some espectrums, if posible I'd like to get ess32 and iscope please.

thank you

NEED HELP PLZ!!!!

Hi,

Is there any way people could send any documents, or programs you could for Novar ESS32 or Iscope. or even any Novar manuals you may have. I am in a real jam, cpu went down!!! email is Email Addresses Belong in your Profile

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 06-13-2011 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Email Addresses Belong in your Profile

Gentlemen:
    I would very much appreciate either copies or a link for the Novar information. I have a customer that just lost a very large tenant (2 Bldgs.!) and I need to assist him in restoration of the programming.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by chillersandcontrols View Post
    I need to assist him in restoration of the programming.
    Cheers!
    You’re in for a treat if they lost the programming, ie the headend lost its program. It’s an all or nothing situation. If you have never dealt with Novar, let me be the first to say the documentation is less than clear at best.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

While your at it . Would you happen to have any info on pneumatic controller for a Joy axial fan variable pitch.

I'm looking for the same, sent Wolfdog an email, if anyone has this info or a link to it would help greatly. Needing programming guide and manuals for Novar Ess32 and iscope. Thanks.

Looking for Novar Literature , I would apppreciate anything sent. As a new member just want everyone to know I have a fair amount of Carrier material. My E-mail in my profile.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast