Post Likes

Mitisubishi SetBM_ADAP Tool Grouping and Config/FX60 Bacnet IP

Im currebtly intergrating a Mitisubishi Multi City with a BAC-HD150 into a FX60 via Bacnet IP. I was able to use the SetBM tool and succesfully discover the BAC-HD150 on the FX60. When i try to discover point though i am only getting a couple non valid points. I belive this has soming to do with the grouping in the SetBM tool. Has anyone ever done this and might have some pointers? I attached some photos that may help.Name:  PAF2.JPG
Views: 125
Size:  62.5 KBName:  PAF.JPG
Views: 118
Size:  66.8 KB
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin

Post Likes
    Under the BACnet settings tab are all the points you want to see checked to enable them? You basically have to check every one you want one at a time.
    Scott Jalbert
    WebCTRL ninja
    AX and Smartstruxure newb

The S in IoT stands for Security

Post Likes
    Yes I have enabled the Bacnet points in the SetBm Tool
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin

Post Likes
    You basically only can discover the device and a point saying operational status? If so seems you are at the same point where we are in a particular job that is taking forever to wrap up. We have the vendor coming out to fix it but it's in a hard to get to location. Will take notes on what it is when I figure it out.
    Scott Jalbert
    WebCTRL ninja
    AX and Smartstruxure newb

The S in IoT stands for Security