Thread: HELP!!!!

Thumbs up HELP!!!!

have u guys heard of a room condtioner called a"quietnoise' ..A MINI SPLIT SYSTEM R410A...NEEEDS SOME INFO ON TROUBLESHOOTING I WOROKE ON A NEW INSTALL COULDNT FIGURE IT OUT

Maybe it ain't got no gas in it, mmm-hmmm.
    God Bless our Veterans

God Bless the USA

You got to read the manual that came with it. Is it a Hitachi ? isnt "quietnoise" an oxymoron ?
    I'll be there when I get there and not a minute later

Definitely need the manual. Also helps to have the Japanese guy who wrote it to clarify the translation. If its a new unit the supplier should be happy to put you in contact w tech support at the manufacturer to help.

Sometimes the manual is written for like 5 models and then you find out that the one you have is a new revision and the manual doesn't match.

Last mini split I installed the factory rep told me to cut off a molex connector and splice in the comm line. I had kinda figured that out but didn't want to mutilate the thing without their say so.

Tracers work both ways.

One of the models in the silent scream series

Smile yo

hey guys i finally got info on the mini split...its "QUIETSIDE"13SEER..R410 ANYBODY WORK ON THIS UNITS??..MODEL# QSCE121/QSCC121 .........IVE NEVER HEAR OF THIS BRAND

Its a Samsung Unit, it also answered my question from last week regarding a mini split with a take off for another room.

"FLEX DUCT POSSIBILITIES

Samsung/Quietside (www.quietside.com) featured its new Slim Duct EH heat pump. John Miles, director of engineering and technical support, said the unit combines “Smart Inverter” technology, designed for enhanced comfort and energy efficiency, with ducted discharge, all designed to allow conditioning of a larger area or multiple areas from a single unit.

“A programmable seven-day wired controller provides precise system control in an easy to operate format,” he said. “Finally, this is ductless technology for the contractor who loves running ductwork.”

The company also showed its MH free-joint multi systems. Miles said up to four high wall units can be connected to a single outdoor heat pump Smart Inverter “to provide optimum comfort for multiple areas.” He added that the indoor units are sleek and attractive in design and that multiple capacities allow mixing and matching of units connected to the outdoor unit.