I have an account with 8 RTU's (Trane). It seems since I took over the account either "stuff" just happens a lot (my personal murphy's law I tend to bring with me), or perhaps some negligence.
I got a call earlier this week, said that they think there's mold in the building, possibly in our HVAC system. Personally I think since it's a childrens hospital I think they are hypocondriacs lol.
The RTU's are reasonably new (5-8 years?), they are pretty darn clean, filters changed regularly (by me)... so I doubt there's anything there. No drain pan tabs, but around here, hardly anyone uses them or needs them.
I'm pretty sure I'll find nothing while I'm there... but I was wondering if you guys had any advise? The other idea I had was spraying the coils down with some antibacterial crap (Lysol? or some other stuff if a supply house has something).