Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thumbs down ahhhh

I can't believe this thread is still going on.

i dont think anyone can believe it im actually a little embarrassed myself

Quote Originally Posted by mechanicalgsxr View Post
    i dont think anyone can believe it im actually a little embarrassed myself
    Dont be - Its all good.

Thumbs up

Havac, I have tried to make sense of this but if you have a refrigerant leak locate it and repair it. Your are a moron if you want to filter your refrigerant without a burnout and for no good reason. If you can't find the leak call someone who does this everyday. You do sound like a building engineer about now. P.S. I have never seen a 400 question study guide for the EPA test, keep reading you almost have us fooled!

looks to me like you spent more time on this thread than you would just installing a drier and calling it good.

jimmyhoffa,

Excuse you. , the 2004 Mainstream Interactive Software CD has countless study and practice questions that easily go over 400. For the 2008 Interactive CD software there are over 400 questions.

Anyone who owns the course can verify this. The 2004 CD may have more questions over the 2008 CD. There are a few mistakes on the 2004 CD which are corrected on epatest dot com FAQ's section.

Yes I will eventually put in a filter drier once I find the leak and I will find it myself thank you.

ARE WE DONE YET??
    Psalm 51:10, 12

Quote:

"Please read through the following rules and instructions.

HVAC Pros, please note; home owners are welcome to ask questions here, if you do not wish to be helpful that is fine but do not intimidate, obstruct or criticize those that wish to be more helpful than you. If you do not like a particular thread or topic, do not reply."

I should have posted that a long time ago!!

Thanks again to the Tech's who made and effort to give constructive advice. I apologize to those who I attacked in defending myself.

LOL,

NEVER take any replies you get on this website personally. And remember, ANY time you post something nonstandard, you will get flamed. Big time. It happens to me all the time. I have probably been called stupid, idiotic, etc, more times on this website than I have in my whole lifetime.

You should interpret the results like this:

If everyone flames you, then that means your idea has a "high" probability of failure.

If almost everyone flames you, then that means your idea has a "moderate" probability of failure.

If, on the other hand, only about half the people flame you, then that means that your idea holds water, and may well work.

Godspeed amigo

Bob_Scaringe, this is the Ask Our Pro's forum, and only Pro members that have been vetted by the AOPC may post advise here. Please apply to the AOPC today, thank you.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Further infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.

PS: Its also a 3 plus year old thread. please don't revive them.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456