Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Soudern Kal-e-phone-e-ya
    Posts
    278

    why you dont want the wifey watching the grill.......

    uh, yep.

    asked wifey-poo to please watch the grill for flare-ups while I ran to the store.


    OK, OK, I did take a bit longer than anticipated.......and here is what I returned to find........


    good thing we had some "other" stuff in the fridge for dinner......
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Mikeylikesit; 09-04-2008 at 03:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    440
    HAHA thats funny. Yea I was cooking chicken one night and I come back in the room and wife says thats been smoking alot. Yep , flared up, So we had blackened chicken that night.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Posts
    2,331
    That sucks.....






    Show your wife these.........try not to rub it in to much.

    It's Time To Be Nice To People

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    960
    man you got to say to her if there is a next time, " Honey I know your a fantastic cook in the kitchen but I need your help with MY grill out side while I go to the store and pick up some thing,s (beer , more beer and cold beer)"
    Personally I do both very well thank you. I always have a cold beer near to douse out the flames
    You don't have to ASK

    What I'm Against...

    If you know what

    I'm For...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BAYOU LAND
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by A/C guy's chick View Post
    man you got to say to her if there is a next time, " Honey I know your a fantastic cook in the kitchen but I need your help with MY grill out side while I go to the store and pick up some thing,s (beer , more beer and cold beer)"
    Personally I do both very well thank you. I always have a cold beer near to douse out the flames
    STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!

    thats alchohol abuse
    The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

    we need a few more sheep dogs to keep barking at the wolves,and the stupid sheep

    A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Posts
    2,331
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC2B View Post
    STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!

    thats alchohol abuse

    Amen.......
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylikesit View Post
    uh, yep.


    OK, OK, I did take a bit longer than anticipated.......and here is what I returned to find........

    Yeah the other half of the story is: "The SOB came stumbling in about 2 a.m. I turned the grille on high about midnight, made a sandwhich and went to bed."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Yeah the other half of the story is: "The SOB came stumbling in about 2 a.m. I turned the grille on high about midnight, made a sandwhich and went to bed."

    lol now that is abuse...
    You don't have to ASK

    What I'm Against...

    If you know what

    I'm For...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylikesit View Post
    uh, yep.

    asked wifey-poo to please watch the grill for flare-ups while I ran to the store.


    OK, OK, I did take a bit longer than anticipated.......and here is what I returned to find........


    good thing we had some "other" stuff in the fridge for dinner......
    You mean other people own the same grill I have ?????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event