I HAVE HAPPY-PANTS!!!! YAY!!!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...081pants1.html

Personaly, I think this is just WRONG! It is a free country and persons should be secure in their persons, however ridiculous you may look. Mr. baggy-pants may need some suspenders but he is not showing anything obscene, just undies, and there much more to be offended by at the local beach or pool,.. or those bicyclist weirdos in spandex riding on roads made for automobiles, holding-up traffic. I think his personal liberty has been violated. He should SUE their arses for violating his constitutional right to look as stupid as he wants to look. It is a a free country! !!!!

It's a local ordinance. What's the problem?

If he doesn't like it, he can run for office and change it, just like the rest of us.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

It is silly. What if the local ordinance said men must wear a hat? Women a burka?

Be very careful with respect to local ordinances.......

I could share your endearing indignation if it were mandated federally. Then it would be a no-brainer. But, if we can't have local control, what can we have?

I thought your point about the likelihood of being offended by bikinis or some other folks does raise an important idea.

Maybe someone ought to suggest that office workers should come dressed in something other than their pajamas.

It does beg the question, where would it end?
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

Besides anything else, it is a good tool for police to use to check out suspected druggies. I think we should all just band together in groups of about 25-50 who will surround such individuals and just taunt them with silly songs and chants about how stupid they look
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV