hydronic in-floor heat

I'm installing a hydronic in-floor, dry-type system in a two-story 1500 home in Gabroila Island BC, Canada. Anyone with experience with these systems out there, willing to answer some questions?

Thanks, Van

what is a dry type hydronic system?

Normally the tubing from the boiler is installed in the concret (wet type) of a slab home, and the best application for this system. Dry type or also called staple-up installation is when the tubing is installed directly to the underside of the wooden sub-floor, with alumunum heat transfer plates to conduct the heat to the floor.

Never heard it called dry before. Ask your questions and see if there is help to be had.
    Use the biggest hammer you like, pounding a square peg into a round hole does not equal a proper fit.

Staple-up radiant floor heating

You'll be hard pressed to get local help around Gabriola Island - I'm in Vancouver and it's tough finding any decent radiant guys around here, although my scope is mainly large commercial system design. I suggest going to this website www.healthyheating.com to see what you can learn on your own as you may have educate yourself to a higher level than any local contractor you can find up there to install the staple-up radiant system.