Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    The system is working as well or better then many zoned systems.

However with a single stage outdoor unit it would be better if all zones had ducts sized a little larger.

Those that care enough bout the best to sell the Infinity have the knowledge to do it right,great system ,no bypass damper,unfortunately some that don't care or want to are allowed to sell them.
    Glad to hear that. The installer is an authorized Carrier dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by eap View Post
    The installer is an authorized Carrier dealer.

Yep as you read, unfortunately some that don't care or want to are allowed to sell them, I wonder which
    category this "Carrier" Dealer falls under,"don't care" would be my guess since he "wants to" and is "allowed to"
    since he is a Carrier Dealer, so it only leaves don't care, that's funny.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Yep as you read, unfortunately some that don't care or want to are allowed to sell them, I wonder which
    category this "Carrier" Dealer falls under,"don't care" would be my guess since he "wants to" and is "allowed to"
    since he is a Carrier Dealer, so it only leaves don't care, that's funny.
    From what I've seen, they do a decent job for a builder, when everything is set up to be similar. Which is probably what they prefer.

They probably don't like dealing with homeowners directly quite as much - - or they put the 2nd team in on those jobs. As the 1st team will work on the builder direct work -- which is probably a whole bunch more money -- as they are doing dozens of homes at once.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123