Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by 21degrees View Post
    It probably went right over your head.
    I thought you were not going to post anymore........

I guess that was more BS, or was it just a joke as well??????
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

BLaH BLAH Blah

Quote Originally Posted by weber View Post
    I thought you were not going to post anymore........

I guess that was more BS, or was it just a joke as well??????

No One else to talk too. Talk to yourself. I have a right to respond and if you think I was serious about goodman being too small, that is your fault. I love it when someone thinks their opinion is the only one that matters.

JUst for you weber, this is a true statemant
    Do it right the first time.

It probably went right over your head.
    dude can we call it quits here yet???

Obviously your not a fan of Goodman. Thats ok. But to express your reasons really doesn't make much sense. Especially since nearly all your problems are due to the fact of improper installation and maintanence.

So don't bash the brand. You wanna bash your local competition, go right ahead...just not here.
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

OKay DUDE

Yah your right man.
    Do it right the first time.

No One else to talk too. Talk to yourself. I have a right to respond and if you think I was serious about goodman being too small, that is your fault. I love it when someone thinks their opinion is the only one that matters.

JUst for you weber, this is a true statemant

Lol, of course you do!

But your opinion is trash, because you have no logic behind it. Why do I care about any manufacture? I dont!

They are all piece of sh!ts that will break, and 99.9% of the time is due to crappy installers who blame the manufacture, who didn't even make the part that failed! (Sounds like someone I'm talking to on this thread, huh?)

What kind of vehicle manufacture do you like?

It doesnt matter!!!! Who cares!

The op asked a simple questsion. Which one should I go with, and you decided to throw in some brand bashing that has nothing to do with this thread. In the mean time you also displayed your total lack of professionalism and character. You go out of your way to talk about a product that you dont sell, and most likely have the littlest information or education about, and feel you are an expert to say is not as good as "blank", and I use blank because you have no answer!

That shows right there your true agenda on this thread!
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

Quote Originally Posted by iraqveteran View Post
    dude can we call it quits here yet???

Dude, you trying to start another dude thread.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Thumbs up

All this talk about brands has nothing to do with the systems capability to perform as it should, you should be arguing about what is in the home now. IE is the duct work capable of handling a heat pump, I quoted a job last week to add a new furnace and heat pump to an existing system all return air duct had to be removed and redone the price was fairly high, I didn't get a call back from them and you know what I really don't care I would just as soon not do it, than doing it, and getting continuous calls that it is not working properly.
    GO GREEN HEAT

Payne vs Goodman

Moodswing, aside from all the bs, I will give my opinion to you. If all else is equal, I would buy the Goodman. Better HSPF & unit is built better than Payne.
    Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it.

Where I live the price difference between Carrier and payne or goodman is less than $100.00 per unit on lower end equipment. So if you give consumer choice, they will usually say whats better for the buck. I don't recall this person saying I'm flat broke and $100.00 is worth getting a company that probably has the tail gate warranty with some lower end equipment. I have seen this far too many times. I don't want to bad mouth any product but it is in my best interest to educate the home owner. Ps you should see the amount of parts the Goodman wholesaler has in stock, I could fit them on my motorcycle.
    not to get in an argument.. but for the sake of the homeowners as stated.

I sell all top brands & "B" brands too.
    Goodman has better out of the box warranty than Trane or Carrier. Payne has free 10 yr parts warranty if registered inside 60 days.
    Where I'm from our Goodman Dist. has plenty of parts in stock and our Johnstone Supply also stocks them.

I agree with the price diff. not much to speak of. So practice three bid rule before choosing. Choose contractor more so than brand if choosing lower end equipment. They all break down and the people standing behind them means alot more than the sticker.
    I'm lost, I've gone to look for myself.

Well I did'nt mean to go off so bad on the guy.
    It's just don't go trying to put down a bro in the biz trying to make a living same as you.And don't make up stuff either.

There this is squashed. End ,OVer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234