Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 21degrees View Post
    Why sell the botton basic Shet, when for a couple more dollars get some quality. You must be payne/goodman dealer because you can not get anyone else to sell you there products. Don't worry oneday you will get there

Whatever man. A person comes on here talking about Payne or Goodman so I think that means thats what they can afford.
    And all people are telling them is they are junk.
    You think everybody can afford Trane ?Or whatever you think the best is

Why sell the botton basic Shet, when for a couple more dollars get some quality. You must be payne/goodman dealer because you can not get anyone else to sell you there products. Don't worry oneday you will get there
    You an ignorant mo fo.

We must be a dealer of cheap equipment? what the hell is that crap 21?

You are just making up some b.s.

Is Their A Difference

Quote Originally Posted by m-cooling View Post
    Whatever man. A person comes on here talking about Payne or Goodman so I think that means thats what they can afford.
    And all people are telling them is they are junk.
    You think everybody can afford Trane ?Or whatever you think the best is

Where I live the price difference between Carrier and payne or goodman is less than $100.00 per unit on lower end equipment. So if you give consumer choice, they will usually say whats better for the buck. I don't recall this person saying I'm flat broke and $100.00 is worth getting a company that probably has the tail gate warranty with some lower end equipment. I have seen this far too many times. I don't want to bad mouth any product but it is in my best interest to educate the home owner. Ps you should see the amount of parts the Goodman wholesaler has in stock, I could fit them on my motorcycle.
    Do it right the first time.

AWW hell I thought I was getting some action.

Thought I was going to have to murder 21 degrees with words on the internet.
    Go ahead talk some more **** you little punk.

Thats what people sell that can't get the good stuff?????
    you threw the first punch a hole

But I just get beat up too much from payne and goodman fly by nighters that are happy making wages and when problems arrise they can't seem to find them to fix problems!, so they phone our company once in awhile and waiste our time. I would fix them but only 1 supply house and they are on the other side of city and if consumer had paid just alittle more this would all be covered and by 24/7 service. With reputable Dealer.
    you need to open up your eyes and get a dose of reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Airmechanical View Post

So what do reputable dealers sell???

I know plenty of good men that sell goodman and Payne.
    Do I think they are'nt a reputable dealer cause they don't sell Trane or Carrier........NO not at all

Those are cheap made units. I agree don't get me wrong there. I'm just saying everybody can't afford the top shelve brand name.

Eyes R Open

Quote Originally Posted by Airmechanical View Post

So when does reality set in. Open the yellow pages and thats reallity. I have no idea where you are but in my travels, I have yet too see it. Face it goodman is crap with a capital S.

[QUOTE=21degrees;1977055]So when does reality set in. Open the yellow pages and thats reallity. I have no idea where you are but in my travels, I have yet too see it. Face it goodman is crap with a capital S.[/QUOTE]

Here we go with this again.

But I just get beat up too much from payne and goodman fly by nighters that are happy making wages and when problems arrise they can't seem to find them to fix problems, so they phone our company once in awhile and waiste our time. I would fix them but only 1 supply house and they are on the other side of city and if consumer had paid just alittle more this would all be covered and by 24/7 service. With reputable Dealer.
    So your bashing the brand. Because of the contractor.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

You Are Right

[QUOTE=m-cooling;1977049]So what do reputable dealers sell???

Reputable dealers don't need a high name product to be good, but it does help and I just fined that people starting out and DIYs by goodman because it is accessable and cheaper. I am serviceman and see mt share of goodmans and I don't think it got anything to do with markets shares.

So when does reality set in. Open the yellow pages and thats reallity. I have no idea where you are but in my travels, I have yet too see it. Face it goodman is crap with a capital S.
    Uh-oh!

Tell Me what Good

Okay eyes are wide open and I am listening to you three or five. Was is good about the furnace, controls, have you seen there blowers. I do like the DRS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast