I Need Help on DMS-35

I have a customer that is having an issue with a damper not stroking. there is a dos program interface on the front end. I cant find any logic in the front end (DMS-35). I accessed the Microsmart controller through the Msmart menu option. I still cannot find any logic for the damper. Do I need some other software or equipment to access the logic in the microsmart controller? Does any one have any manuals for these controllers?

Can you access the controller that the damper is connected? Are you using the DMS-35 or a PC? You need to find the AO that it is tied to. The logic is most likely tied to a loop point that is referenced by the AO. You can stroke the damper with the damper AO set point hi and low outputs. Min 98 max 100 to open or 0 min 4 max to close (if direct acting).

I am accessing the AO using a PC connected to the DMS-35. The AO appears to be configured as belonging to the field controller. I looked at the point's configuration through the DMS-35 display and the AO is said to belong to the controller. I don't see any loops connected to this output. the loop goes to min setpoint value when it is in stop mode. I cant find any schedules connected to the point either. I cant find any early stop event connected to the point. I don't know if I can see all of the schedules or loops in the Microsmart controller using the MSmart menu in the pc front end. Can I?

DMS 35 trouble.

Whats the unit controller in this case?

I searched other points in the database and I discovered how this point was overiden automatically by another point. I also found how the loop is connected to this point. There was a misunderstanding of naming conventions programed in database. once I studied other points in the system I began to understand the programmers naming convention and the loop and limit points became noticable.

Thanks for the help offered.