Johnson Controls Facility Explorer Controllers

I have 3, Johnson Controls Facility Explorer Controllers with 3 wall sensors for sale. The controller model number is LP-FX14D12-000C. Stat # is HE-67N3-1B00W. Let me know if you have any questions. They were all about the same age, 1 year old. Taken out of service and replaced with another control system to match customers other buildings.

2444 Washington Blvd, Suite 100 Ogden, UT
    If you have trouble selling them please contact me. I may be able to use them in our test lab. Contact info is in by profile.
    Steve Jones
    Managing Partner
    The S4 Group, Inc.

bldg tech

I have a johnson controler n-30. there was a outdoor temperture sensor ran to the # 1 unit unt board for reading outdoor temp.I disconected this unit from the loop.It is no longer tied too the johnson. I had to run the outdoor temp sensor wires to another unit .and now the only unit that reads an outdoor temp is that unit.my ? is how is the normal way they go about setting up the sensor into the controler do you have to reprogram the the system to read the temp from the unit i ran the wires to and then it will relay the temp to all the other units im just not sure how you go about getting the other units to show a reading of the outdoor temp.