Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 47
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,551

    Get Ready the Loser Convention is scheduled for M -Thur next week. Great Speakers

    Hey Hey, the losers nation wide will gather in Colorado to nominate their latest candidate to destroy the American dream. Obama. They will have some speakers whom we all know Jimmy Carter, Bill and Hilliary, and Owl Gore. I think we should also hear from another loser and supporter of the NVA John Kerry. This will be a joke on prime time. The Olympics are over and now we will go down the slide to the depths of slime with the Democratic Convention, what a contrast.

    By the way Owl Gore will give his speach prime time on Thursday night and we can all hear about how we are doomed unless we throw our economy into reverse gear and let Red China and the rest of the world move ahead while we waste our time stopping the production of CO2. So far we don't know when Carter will talk. They want to keep him out of the spotlight as much as possible but can't deny him a chance to talk since he was a president unfortunately for 4 years. I probably will have a good laugh and listen to the man from Mars Owl speak and ignore the rest.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Charm City--the city that bleeds
    Posts
    2,790
    Gawd, I can still see ole Jimmah widening his eyes like he's got some kind of charm or was actually saying anything worth hearing during his convention speech in '04. And the dutiful drive-bys calling him "an old lion" of the Democrat party.

    He's as toothless as they come. Well, okay, he was always toothless. That's why he did NOTHING to get our people home from Iran, and within minutes of Ronald Reagan being elected, I bet those worthless terrorists were pissing in their pants, tripping over each other to get our hostages back home to the U.S.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    I just left Denver and they didn't even check my luggage. I think they are more then happy to let anyone out of Denver at this time. I wonder how the security is getting into Denver though.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Gawd, I can still see ole Jimmah widening his eyes like he's got some kind of charm or was actually saying anything worth hearing during his convention speech in '04. And the dutiful drive-bys calling him "an old lion" of the Democrat party.

    He's as toothless as they come. Well, okay, he was always toothless. That's why he did NOTHING to get our people home from Iran, and within minutes of Ronald Reagan being elected, I bet those worthless terrorists were pissing in their pants, tripping over each other to get our hostages back home to the U.S.
    it is ironic how just months from possibly having a President that will bring the troops home, the present Administration starts talking about a Time Horizon, to get the troops home.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,551
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    it is ironic how just months from possibly having a President that will bring the troops home, the present Administration starts talking about a Time Horizon, to get the troops home.
    You are crazy ace. Bringing the troops home has no correlation to Carter allowing our Embassy to get overran by a mob of radical students and have our citizens be held as prisoners in very stressful and terrifying conditions being threaten with death on a daily bases etc. and then not rescuing them to boot, to bringing our troops home from Iraq.

    I can't see the comparison and I can't believe anybody else can either. Put the bong pipe down and breathe some fresh air again. It will help you.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    it is ironic how just months from possibly having a President that will bring the troops home, the present Administration starts talking about a Time Horizon, to get the troops home.
    "As I understand it, we're building some 14 military bases there now, and some people say they've got a rather permanent concept to them."

    John Kerry



    You do realize that we will never totally withdraw all our troops from Iraq? Hell, we're still in Bosnia..................
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    You do realize that we will never totally withdraw all our troops from Iraq? Hell, we're still in Bosnia..................
    And Germany, South Korea, Japan, Italy, Hungary, Iceland, Saudi Arabia... and that does even count the U.S. Navy--they go just about any place they want to go...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    North Richland Hills, Texas
    Posts
    14,914
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    He's as toothless as they come.
    If he is so toothless, what inspired this?





    I actually had that model car kit when I was a kid, and put it together.
    The kit came with 2 front end pieces, one normal funny car front end that you could apply an included decal of the smile, and one molded with a caricature of Carters smiling face.

    The car ended up suffering a tragic fate, involving home made black powder explosives and a model rocket engine, if I remember correctly.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You are crazy ace. Bringing the troops home has no correlation to Carter allowing our Embassy to get overran by a mob of radical students and have our citizens be held as prisoners in very stressful and terrifying conditions being threaten with death on a daily bases etc. and then not rescuing them to boot, to bringing our troops home from Iraq.

    I can't see the comparison and I can't believe anybody else can either. Put the bong pipe down and breathe some fresh air again. It will help you.
    THE RADICAL STUDENTS WERE BEGAT FROM THE LOINS of Nixon and Kissinger, just as the redical terrorist were begat from the loins of Bush and Cheney. and as aforementioned it will be the next adminsitration that deals with it, just as with Carter. wake up and look both ways, the view is clear from either direction. we are doomed for 4 years of the same, regardless who wins.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,551
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    THE RADICAL STUDENTS WERE BEGAT FROM THE LOINS of Nixon and Kissinger, just as the redical terrorist were begat from the loins of Bush and Cheney. and as aforementioned it will be the next adminsitration that deals with it, just as with Carter. wake up and look both ways, the view is clear from either direction. we are doomed for 4 years of the same, regardless who wins.
    You are incapable of reading history and making any logical conclusions from what has happen in your lifetime much else anything else. The radical students in Iran are the direct result of Jimmy Carter pushing the Shaw of Iran out of his country and thus letting the radical Iotolla in and then he executed a few hundred thousand decent Iranians and rapidly radicalized the whole country of Iran.

    You look at everything regardless of all the evidence to the contrary as the fault of some Republican and white wash everything done by any and all of the Democrats who have been in office and Carter is the # 1 idiot. You appear to look at anything wrong and then figure out how you want to accuse a Republican for it. I can show you a dozen links categorizing how Carter screwed this country over in his foreign policy big time. Show one just one link as to how Nixon and Kissinger were responsible for happened in Iran. It was Carter all the way. No way you can't.

    It was also Carter who is responsible for the radical terrorist of today because prior to the fiasco in Iran, most Muslims were just concerned about themselves and Israel and not on a Jihad against the Western world. You seriously need to stop smoking that junk and clear your head.
    Last edited by glennac; 08-24-2008 at 11:55 AM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    this is long but a reliable source, you read it since you were tripping in the 70's


    http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ho/frus/nixon/e4/c17625.htm

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,551
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    this is long but a reliable source, you read it since you were tripping in the 70's


    http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ho/frus/nixon/e4/c17625.htm
    Show us where Nixon not Carter was responsible for what happened to our loyal ally Iran in the Persian Gulf. Don't throw us a thousand pdf links from our State Dept back in 71 on our dealings with Iran. We are waiting. Here I'll give you one to check on things. "Britannica.com" I hope you have time. When you finish that, post back in about 10 years.
    Last edited by glennac; 08-24-2008 at 01:18 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    As one who was there and involved in the so called Peace Movements of the 1960s and 1970s, I can tell you first hand that American Communists under the names of People's Workers Party and the such were the force behind the upheaval against the government at that time. It didn't take me long to realize that as a peace loving hippie, I was being manipulated much like the Brown Shirts Youth movement of Nazi Germany were being manipulated.

    It was not the administration causing the rift in Americans, it was those who hate the way of life of American's that were behind the student demonstrations.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event