Buderus Low NOX Logamatic set Correct?

Buderus Low NOX Logamatic set Correct?

Just had this installed with a Super Store indirect. The Logamatic is set to auto yet the boiler temp stays high 190 it doesn't drop much and seems to act like any other aquastat at this point. I know it is set to prioritize hot water but shouldn't the temp be dropping much lower once the Super Store is up to temp? I thought that was the whole idea?

Thanks

Rob

Called the HVAC person that installed it and was supposed to be Gods gift to setting up Logamatic and he confirmed that he must have set it up incorrectly. I set the logamatic to 140 till Monday when he can come and check it out

Mistakes happen.
    Its good you caught it though.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Very true mistakes do happen, I think it is important for customers to have at least a basic understanding of these systems. How to reset lock outs or by pass the automatic settings.

It did turn in a 91.2 for efficiency so that was a bit better than expected.

Called him back 3 more times, Burner Error message on the Logamatic a bunch of times,of course he had no parts, and he had the Taco Zone relay wired wrong which might have damaged the logamatic. That would explain why we had no heat when I tested it. It would work in manual mode only.

Guess who found the wiring error, it wasn't him, shouldn't a Tech read instructions???

Just venting, once this is finally all set and I get my first free cleaning I am dumping this guy.

The only thing he checked was stack temp also, aren't they supposed to check CO, draft etc.

Yes. He should have read the install instructions.
    And done a full combustion test.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?