Hey--We are still here!!

Hi Gang,

As everyone knows we continued west after meeting up with you folks in Ft. Morgan.

We had a super good time at the convention. Pat the Picture Guy has some great photos. (he never got one of the blue horned pig but that's okay)

I'll get my pics posted when I get back.

A big Thanks to Jack and Jade for a super great time.

We are now in Green River Utah. This is our turn around point. We will be back in Denver this afternoon. We fly out tomorrow morning and be back in Bennington tomorrow afternoon.

It was great to meet up with the old timers and to meet all the new folks.

Will post more later. This is the hotel's computer so I don't want to pizz them off. (yeah right!)

I do hope you got off the interstate and drove through Moab like I mentioned. If not, you missed the drive of a lifetime by 50 miles.......
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Have a safe trip home Benncools. Was great to see you. Tell your son Thanks for his service.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

[QUOTE=spotts;1968446]I do hope you got off the interstate and drove through Moab like I mentioned. If not, you missed the drive of a lifetime by 50 miles.......

Man I saw everything. Wait until you see my picture of the elk. And we went to the Elks Lodge in Aspen. What a story that was.

And we went to the Crystal Gyser in Green River UT. It only erupts about.."every 12 to 14 hours..no set time" So we got a six and some sandwiches and drove out there just in case. Sure enough we come driving into to the parking area and it started shooting its wad. Went on for 45 mins.

The trip was everything one could ask for. Especially another Super Convention at FT. Morgan.

Hope to see you two in the near future. Bass season is just around the corner. Safe trip home.

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    I do hope you got off the interstate and drove through Moab like I mentioned. If not, you missed the drive of a lifetime by 50 miles.......
    We came up through Moab, it was really beautiful.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

wow, see this, weird huh??

Sheriff: 10 dead in plane crash at Moab, Utah
    1 hour ago
    Loading... Must Read?Thank YouYes 9

MOAB, Utah — The sheriff of Utah's Grand County says the crash of a twin-engine plane has killed 10 people near the airport for the city of Moab.

Sheriff James Nyland says the plane was fully engulfed in flames when emergency teams arrived at the site near the Canyonlands Field airport in southeastern Utah.

There were no survivors in the crash late Friday.

The sheriff says the plane had taken off from Canyonlands Field, near Arches National Park and about 18 miles northwest of Moab. He says all of the victims were from Cedar City, Utah.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....