Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Profiler View Post
    guy sets the roof on fire...then says "lets see if she still runs". they should use this guy for a carfax commercial.
    LOL yeah yeah. He is something else. I would have pi$$ed myself if the gas can would have went up in that last video!!!!!!
    I will believe that the government is broke when the welfare checks start bouncing!!

Just about any video of him near/touching a car could (and probably should) be used for a Carfax commercial.

I'll speak for Jeff Foxworthy saying,"This guys got too many signs to count". Here's your sign.
    Imagine if the propain tank he left next to the car exploded? Now that would be a video!!

Quote Originally Posted by reepersteve View Post
    I'll speak for Jeff Foxworthy saying,"This guys got too many signs to count". Here's your sign.
    Imagine if the propain tank he left next to the car exploded? Now that would be a video!!
    That's still to come.

Quote Originally Posted by reepersteve View Post
    FWIW it's Bill Engvall that does the "here's your sign" bits not Foxworthy
    In my neck of the woods to most people "Maintenance" equals cursing at and/or kicking something when it breaks down.

To get the degree symbol ° on Windows hold down the Alt key and type 0176 on the keyboard number pad. It is also available via the character map, and on Windows 8.1 devices with a touchscreen via the on screen keyboard.

If you are the type where the painting is more important than the frame, or you just like movies, join me in listening to the widescreen.org podcast.

Al right I had to goolge, here's your sign. Your right, Bill is the guy. Me I am not too into the blue collar thing. Except a few.

Quote Originally Posted by amd View Post

I think that's how he heats up a cold refrigerant tank to charge an a/c faster.

Thanks!!!!! Thats 4 minuits and 54 seconds of my life lost watching that idiot.

great american, " doityourselfer", life expectance, an minute now.

Quote Originally Posted by moose3702 View Post
    This guy should be shot. How many laws can you break in one day. Someone is gonna try this and mess themself up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsow318rr0g
    Am I wrong or the suction line he is using the oil cooler line? And is the suction line the handle for carring the oval unit he likes so well? I like the start/run cap he is using. There are enough violations here to qualify for hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines.

You've got to be kidding me!
    See, the human mind is kind of like... a piñata. When it breaks open, there's a lot of surprises inside. Once you get the piñata perspective, you see that losing your mind can be a peak experience. ~Jane Wagner

Unhappy this is why we have codes

yes no one likes too many rules but this guy knows enough too hurt someone. too bad the propane tanks pressure releif is not made for refrigerant. you can say thin the herd. But this guy will be fine it will be a kid playing nearby or his sleeping dog when the unweighed overfilled can goes bang. so he looks like a junk man that learned enough to know what the right thing is (recovery machine and real recovery tank) but not what a start and run cap are. so when he said he is too cheap what he meant is too ignorant. so as long as people will be people public safety will exist too protect them from them and hopefuly others.

holy crap

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast