Pressure Test Tools

Just thought I would show what I have for measuring pressure switches and gas pressure. Put everything in a Klein canvas pouch including wrench and allen wrench so everything needed is altogether.

Get some high temp silicone tubing from an auto parts store.
    Aircraft Mechanical Accessories Technician. The Air Force changed the job title to Air Craft Environmental Systems Technician. But I've decided I'll always be a Mech Acc.

i see a wide variety of brass fittings..assuming those are for reading gas pressure...what are the most common sizes? I work on a wide variety of equipment..seems that i have the wrong size more than i have the right one

Quote Originally Posted by yellowirenut View Post
    i see a wide variety of brass fittings..assuming those are for reading gas pressure...what are the most common sizes? I work on a wide variety of equipment..seems that i have the wrong size more than i have the right one
    Usually 1/8th inch pipe will take care of most gas pressures. Have a 1/4 inch pipe for some oddball stuff. With a 1/2 inch coupling and a 1/2 x 3/4 coupling to measure gas pressure at the drip legs.
    Aircraft Mechanical Accessories Technician. The Air Force changed the job title to Air Craft Environmental Systems Technician. But I've decided I'll always be a Mech Acc.