Thread: Convient store

Question Convient store

stopped in a store today and the owner asked me to install a swamp. how would i do load calc? or do i just buy the biggest one. do i do it by the square feet? any help would help out .Thanks for the help

Uhm... not tryin to bust your chops here, but really if you have to ask, odds are that's not a good sign.

You have to do a load calc on it...
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

no problem i know how to do a load calc just thought swamps were differant but any way wheni got there there were 4 of them anyway but ya thanks

sc

swamp coolers, lousy on a 95* day, typically cool the air 10*, and if you're putting the air in, it has to go somewhere. With 4 sc's on his roof, does he have exaust fans or doors that hang open?
    DX cooling, return air, drop kick the sc's if you can, or see if his heat load is due to refrigerators with the condensers in the store and not on the roof.

the store has indoor condensers for the ice machine, 4 3-door coolers and he expects the sc to work. The funny thing is is that he has a goodman unit on the roof but he doesn't want to put any money into it. I sat there for a hour trying to convince him to buy a new coontrol board but he insists on a new swamp funny .