York air cooled screw

We are having a problem with the display blank and erratic chiller operation. We can't see anything on the display. Now Chiller will not run at all.

Model # YCAS0330EC58YFADBXXXXXX42CXXXXXXXXWSAXXBXXXXXXLXXE
    Serial # RDLM003021

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Buy a Trane!

check the main circuit breaker...if it is off then perhaps it needs to be turned on...if it is locked out/tagged out or if it is tripped, then do NOT turn it on. otherwise, if this is all of the troubleshooting that you can provide...i would suggest that you call a qualified HVACR company for further diagnosis...we all just want everybody to go home safe.

good luck.
    my 1st time jumping out of a plane...http://youtu.be/Kv38G0MHsGo

Check all Jack/ plugs'' ''some wire'' ''some fuse port,,for chiller vibration .
    juan clavell santiago

Open up swing door check power supply to display disconnect plug wires #10 & #12 there should be 12 volts dc. if not go to power supply board and test power at J6 . You should test and check power suppy fully. As for erratic operation you need display to see whats going on first.

Hey Jayguy pretty funny post considering that is my BOSS I am not kidding either. Perhaps you can answer his question for me any help would be much appreciated. PWW its one of your interior boys here i think you know which one.

This may be a bit redundant,but if you have no display,and the chiller isn't running,the control power circuit,usually(not always) 120v,may be having a problem.
    There is usually either a line volt to 120 trans,or a dedicated 120 line ,with a fuse or breaker,inside the control panel.Sometimes there is a ups on this circuit too.

Could be as simple as a fuse/breaker,and maybe not.
    GO DAWGS!