Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415
    Post Likes
    I used my JB 7cfm and my Appion Mega Flow Basics set up on a 400 ton RTAC Chiller Thursday. The circuit holds 460lbs of refrigerant.

Warmed the pump for 10 minutes. Gas ballast open. Pulled it down to 1500 microns and shut the ballast. Gathered up my tools to head off the roof and call it a night. When I left the roof 1.5 hours after I first put the pump on the system, I was down to 698 microns and falling. And the Bluvac gauge was on a port on the other side of the circuit away from the pump so it was reading true system vacuum and not being effected by the pump like when you put it directly on the CRT.

The next morning I was at 296 microns.

Not too shabby.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

"One out of 3 Democrat voters is just as stupid as the other two"
    -Said by me

2. Likes GoCougs liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    I used my JB 7cfm and my Appion Mega Flow Basics set up on a 400 ton RTAC Chiller Thursday. The circuit holds 460lbs of refrigerant.

Warmed the pump for 10 minutes. Gas ballast open. Pulled it down to 1500 microns and shut the ballast. Gathered up my tools to head off the roof and call it a night. When I left the roof 1.5 hours after I first put the pump on the system, I was down to 698 microns and falling. And the Bluvac gauge was on a port on the other side of the circuit away from the pump so it was reading true system vacuum and not being effected by the pump like when you put it directly on the CRT.

The next morning I was at 296 microns.

Not too shabby.
    Sorry, it was 297.6 microns at 8am. I take pictures on most jobs and keep them filed, just in case questions are asked later. Definitely on the bigger jobs.

I love my Megaflow Basics kit. I try to get every service tech that works for us to invest in two kits or make something similar. Appion hit it out of the park with this set up. Along with Bluvac, my evacuation conundrums are over.

“Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

"One out of 3 Democrat voters is just as stupid as the other two"
    -Said by me

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Sorry, it was 297.6 microns at 8am. I take pictures on most jobs and keep them filed, just in case questions are asked later. Definitely on the bigger jobs.

I love my Megaflow Basics kit. I try to get every service tech that works for us to invest in two kits or make something similar. Appion hit it out of the park with this set up. Along with Bluvac, my evacuation conundrums are over.

I definitely had my questions when you mentioned 296 microns.

I'm glad you came clean, though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

5. Likes GoCougs liked this post
    Post Likes
    Yes Data
    You know Data, you remind me of Spock....
    Jermichael Decorean Finley,
    I was squazzed... NPR interview.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415