Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Government using wall to hurt Americans

for a long time citizens who are outraged about the government's ignorance of illegal immigration have been asking for solutions for this massive problem.
    one idea was to build a wall on the border of Mexico.

liberal envirionmentalists working for big business and moral decay have been declaring certain areas of the border as "protected" ,in an effort to keep the border open.

the Department of Homeland Security has been given authority to over ride any laws created to stop the building of the wall.

the Bush administration has approved a purposely ineffective plan to build a sporadic 700 miles of wall across a 2000 mile border.
    no one says this will help anything except the spokemen for the government.

Boeng had been given a contract to fill gaps in the wall with certain electronic devices like cameras we are supposed to believe will stop people.

the government's plan to build this wall is as much as 2 miles in from the border, people in Texas are currently losing their property and being locked out of the nation

one family in texas, the Loop family, is losing much of their farm property to the other side of the wall , the wall will also stop on their property so illegals will be able to walk around it

wealthy business owners on the border will not be having this problem, the wall will stop so they won't lose any of their property.
    one example was a golf course.
    originally the wall was going to go through a college, but the government has halted the project due to complaints,
    meanwhile there are about 200 property owners who will lose property and the government won't respond to them.

this trend is nothing new.
    people scream that they want a wall up , then the government makes the project so terrible people start screaming to stop it.
    this is no accident.

the people who run this country all need to be tossed out

the wall effort is fully supported by Barack McCain

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post

liberal envirionmentalists working for big business
    Now thats an oxymoron, if I have ever heard of one.

wealthy business owners on the border will not be having this problem, the wall will stop so they won't lose any of their property.
    one example was a golf course.
    Isn't Capitalism Great!? You can just "buy" a politician.

Only in

Screw politicians, we don't need no stinkin' wall. We need machine gun encampments....

You crosso el lineo, you no go backo.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by oloenneker View Post
    Now thats an oxymoron, if I have ever heard of one.

Isn't Capitalism Great!? You can just "buy" a politician.

Only in
    Still don't know why you came here and stay. Apparently, neither do you.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Well he is in the "People's Republic of Portland". That is almost as far out as Berkly, CA
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post

I love The USA as a country, but I detest it's political system. What's wrong with that? Dissent is the real mark of the Patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well he is in the "People's Republic of Portland". That is almost as far out as Berkly, CA
    Whats wrong with that? (We do have quite a few whackadoodles, but that's whats great) BTW, it's really only Portland. Drive 30 miles out of the metro city, and it dualing banjos... Especially if you venture into Washington...

Actually, Oregon is the most diversified state in the nation. politically it's pretty even. The Wilamette Valley is mostly blue, and the rest of the state is Red.

You guys are stuck in the south, where apparently the heat and humidity cloud your vision.

Corruption

The problem is our government is corrupt. Lobbyist should be outlawed. Politicians accepting bribes should be hung in front of the capital building. This would stop most of the bribery. The FTC,FDA and the IRS should have to use a real courtroom and judges. ( If you didn't know it those groups have their own courtrooms and judges that is not only paid by the groups but are usually, employees.) Then there is the special interest groups or commitees.

You should watch the movie with Eddie Murphy. Can't recall the name off hand. Its where he gets himself elected to congress by hook and crook. It is funny. But it is also how it works in washington.

Quote Originally Posted by oloenneker View Post
    I love The USA as a country, but I detest it's political system.
    Capitalism isn't our political system, we're a republic.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman373 View Post
    Capitalism isn't our political system, we're a republic.
    I am aware of that. I believe in Capitalism, but I also believe that it needs to be regulated, other wise, it's dangerous.

I detest the way our political system stinks of corruption, and where you can buy any politician. Like you said in your previous post, we need to change this policy, and perhaps the power of government can be given back where it belongs, to the people, rather than the corporations, and special interest groups.

The Distinguished Gentleman(eddy murphy)

also robin williams did one

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Screw politicians, we don't need no stinkin' wall. We need machine gun encampments....

You crosso el lineo, you no go backo.
    You would love my plan then!

I propose we build 2 walls/fences, with about a 200 yard no mans land between them.

Every 100-200 yards is a remote controlled machine gun, set so it can only fire if there is movement within its range, and so it can't shoot over either fence, or at another machine gun.

Control of the machine guns would be via the world wide web, using a video game type interface.

There would be a subscription service where people pay a fee to have control of one or more machine guns. The motion detectors for the machine gun/guns under a persons control at any given time would allert them to the presence of targets, so one person could control multiple guns effectively.
    There could be anything from per hour rates, and package deals for specific guns, to a floating pool of people in line to get control of guns as activity is detected within their zones.

I predict that there would be no shortage of subscribers, and that there would be long waiting lists to get online.

I believe my plan would result in a profit for the USA, and would likely be the most popular "video game" of all time.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast