Sorry I couldn't make it

We had the car loaded and was ready to leave Thursday morning when we got the phone call my father-in-law had an aneurism and was rushed to the hospital. They are pulling him off life support in the morning.
    I has 3 cases of Porter's Polygamist beer ready to share. Oh, well there is always next year. Still would have been nice though to visit my grandmother there in Ft Morgan and meet all you guys.
    Have a great time and keep those Ft Morgan cops busy chasing you all down after the party!

George

Quote Originally Posted by slctech View Post
    We had the car loaded and was ready to leave Thursday morning when we got the phone call my father-in-law had an aneurism and was rushed to the hospital. They are pulling him off life support in the morning.
    I has 3 cases of Porter's Polygamist beer ready to share. Oh, well there is always next year. Still would have been nice though to visit my grandmother there in Ft Morgan and meet all you guys.
    Have a great time and keep those Ft Morgan cops busy chasing you all down after the party!

George
    family comes first I wish you all the best. It's been a hoot and more to come
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Well, I figure I'll just hijack and post here. I just got the call, boiler down and building cold. Wouldn't you know it. Typical for October though.............wait,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS STILL AUGUST!!!!!!!!

I'll try for tomorow

slctech

Sorry the mrs. and you are having to go through that. Maybe next year.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back