Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Engineered Air manuals?

I am hoping someone can point me in the direction of useful manuals with wiring diagrams for an "DJ 60C MUA". I looked on E. A. website but could only find generic manuals for a full series, no wiring diagrams. Any help is appreciated.

Every unit is different, there won't be a generic diagram.
    You should contact local office, they should have the diagram you are looking for, make sure you have the serial # handy.

What is the issue you are having?

manuals

I have been down this road i called the factory in desoto ks and tyhey faxed them right to me couldn't find anything on the net try this
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Steve Kuzma

Engineered Air Phone: (905) 572-1111
    12-100 Lancing Drive Fax: (905) 572-1115
    Hamilton, Ontario L8W 3A1 Email: Send Email

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

London, Ontario
    Phil Bracewell

Engineered Air Phone: (519) 649-1700
    60 Meg Drive, Unit 11 Fax: (519) 649-1707
    London, Ontario N6E 3T6 Email: Send Email
    hope this gets you there

Try this after a while. It isn't working at this time, but I usually find what I need here.......http://www.engineeredair.com/manuals/manuals.asp?page=3

Thanks to all. Got it figured out. Quick question, would anybody know if an ENG AIR unit that gets it SAS using reset through a BAS system, and the BAS system was to fail, is it possible to run it stand alone?

I assume "SAS" means Supply Air Setpoint? EA uses standard Honeywell controls on the DJ heating sections and unless unit was ordered specifically without these there should be a 4-stage discharge air stat in the leaving air stream in the Flue access box.

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    Thanks to all. Got it figured out. Quick question, would anybody know if an ENG AIR unit that gets it SAS using reset through a BAS system, and the BAS system was to fail, is it possible to run it stand alone?
    If you need answers to questions you can't find call the Newmarket Ontario plant and speak to their head of service.
    Derek Wylie(905) 898-1114
    He's an all around good guy and has been with them for nearly 30 years.
    Tell him Peter from Montreal says hi.

If you have a DJM 3 board as the controller turn off dipswitch 1 and then you will have control from the knob on the board.

Thanks all, looks like I will be giving EA a call, I might be missing something in the manuals but I can't see how the DJM board can control the heating and the cooling, does it not only control the burner? This unit was ordered to get reset over BacNET. Thanks for the contact info, I will give'm a call.

You are right the DJM board only controls heating, you never mentioned cooling, cooling will be controlled by either a duct stat or
    staged on by the BAS system.

By the model DJ 60 it appears that this is a split system, does the condensing unit have a CTRAC controller? if so the CTRAC will control the cooling.

This unit does have a C-TRAC panel, in the MUA itself, not in the condenser. Because it was ordered from the factory to get a signal from the BAS, the control knob was set at the factory at its highest setting. From what I have read, the knob has no control because of the BAS reset sginal. I would like to know if a temperature can be set into the unit that will be used as a back-up if I lose the BAS signal? Say I lose the reset signal, maintain 73 supply air temp, something like that.
    Thanks for the input.

Last edited by cold in alberta; 09-08-2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: wrong one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast