Thread: I love you tube

I love you tube

Yup seen that one on there for a while now and I've left them a few comments too!
    Several of us from this forum have left comments on that video. Usually about him setting the top down on the fan blade!

That Expert Village outfit on youtube are some real F#ckTards!

They have videos ranging from car repair to music lessons. 90% of the information is inaccurate!

Go look for their one about installing an aftermarket air filter onto a car.
    The guy says it makes the engine run cooler... WTF???
    True Heavy Metal Geek

Yah, some body posted this same clip about a year ago. I kinda wish that this gebrone would have forgot to turn the power off and got his shirt caught in the spinning fan.

Guys, remember that one about A/C work in NY, with those guys who seemed like crooks.

Talking

What a joke. That idiot did'nt know what he was talking about, he was studdering his words. Just another know it all handy man.

Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOBILLY View Post
    What a joke. That idiot did'nt know what he was talking about, he was studdering his words. Just another know it all handy man.
    Yup. That guy has done a few of their HVAC DIY videos. And he's an idiot.

I haven't figured out just what Expert Village was supposed to be. But they seem to be some consolidated DIY instructional series. But most of their information is incorrect.

Theu obviously don't check their sources very well!
    True Heavy Metal Geek

If you thinks thats bad, this guy says the compressor turns the gas back into a liquid.

AND its a "How Stuff Works" clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MiQCBIx1mM

Quote Originally Posted by reepersteve View Post
    Yah, some body posted this same clip about a year ago. I kinda wish that this gebrone would have forgot to turn the power off and got his shirt caught in the spinning fan.

Guys, remember that one about A/C work in NY, with those guys who seemed like crooks.
    haha u mean these guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDMZVmLnwjo
    Local 638

Currently

Oh Yah, you nailed it. It took .3 nanos to remember that clip, then when that duesch popped his head out of the car, confermed. That guy is a hack if I ever saw one.
    Good Job! Guages

Next, How about the one where the POS instructor tells you (the helpless home owner) that the condensor is in the attic and the evaporator is in the back yard. What an A$$ H@LE!