Threaded View

need help with something

hello lynchburg virginia here-- I myself have 17 years in the hvac field but now i own a property management company in lynchburg virginia that handles about 200 rentals in the past i would do all the heating and air work that was needed myself but now don't have the time any more to handle it Ive been using a guy for several months now that is very good has great prices and 99% of the time is same day service problem is he does not have a hvac card the only card he has is a freon card and a home improvement licence and a liability insurance policy does he need to have a hvac master card to make repairs to my systems typically he adds freon replaces filters fan motors and such if a system needs replacing i will install it myself since i have my master hvac card and a class a contractors card i have looked on the va dpor site but can't find any thing about making repairs mostly it say you must be certified to install a system any help will be appreciated
    Last edited by browningv308; 08-13-2008 at 10:16 PM. Reason: install location