Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    I would not have anything to do with those units unless he understands that all future work will be fully chargeable and COD.
    I'd have NOTHING to do with those units ('though someone did since I see a lineset on the first pic). 99% chance of problems with the units' performance and longevity. Do you really want your company's name attached to that? Word of mouth spreads quickly.

HOLY SH**!!! This business never ceases to amaze me of how much crap is out there and the people who swear by their own ingenuity. Why do we need any manufacturer specs when people like this build better mouse trap? It's bad enoiugh they were redesigned let alone 410a sytems.

MOVE ON!!!
    Psalm 51:10, 12

Quote Originally Posted by tpa-fl View Post
    I'd have NOTHING to do with those units ('though someone did since I see a lineset on the first pic). 99% chance of problems with the units' performance and longevity. Do you really want your company's name attached to that? Word of mouth spreads quickly.
    Sometimes I wish not to have anything to do with situations given to me. But unfortunately, the dispatcher does not know the difference between a call or a problem waiting to pop off. I would love to walk off some of the sh!t I run into here in the KY, BELIEVE ME! Not a lot of inspectors here, equiptment sold to everyone and the hackery runs ramp-id.
    Cumming from O-town were you can't sh!t without getting a permit and moving up here. Boy Oh boy it is like night and day the things that go on here. After about three years here not much surprised me any more (except for the occasional).
    I try to except what has been done and what need to be redone so be it. What can be salvaged, it can stay. But if it is just to far out there, it will have to be replaced.
    When I leave a job, the customer wants to only deal with me and the company name is on the equipment (via sticker) as well as my name in sharpie on the inside for the next tech..
    I am a piper and control guy buy trade and I like things neat and tidy. If it looks like **** when I leave I don't sleep good.

I am good now, with my rant!

I don't understand why he went trough all that trouble.

Carrier makes a side discharge condenser.

I think he thinks he did a good job!!!!!!!! Good for him. also good for who ever comes back SOON to work on them $$$$$

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123