I'm about ready.

Horseshoe pits are in, I have new peanut oil and turkey fryer is cleaned up and ready to cook you guys' nuts, unprotected sweet corn field has been scoped out, and Colorado's pride Palisades Peaches are just being picked. Anybody know a drink that uses fresh peaches for our girls????? I wanna get mine really peachy!
    Last edited by spotts; 08-10-2008 at 04:23 PM.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    Horseshoe pits are in, I have new peanut oil and turkey fryer is cleaned up and ready to cook you guys' nuts, unprotected sweet corn field has been scoped out, and Colorado's pride Palisades Peaches are just being picked. Anybody know a drink that uses fresh peaches for our girls????? I wanna get mine really peachy!
    Juice the peaches, add 1 shot peach schnapps, ice , orange juice and a splash of sprite. see ya soon
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I was in Winston-Salem NC. Those folks mixed about anything in moonshine and it seemed to be a hit at the party I was at.

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Just booked hotel room in Toronto for the night before the convention.

It was only $40.00 more than parking the car.

Include free breakfast and shuttle.

And its just a few doors away from that German restaurant that has world famous sauerkraut.
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

didnt that town just blow up????
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

leaving tomorrorow about this time. Should put us to KC around midnight then through Kansas by morning. Any good breakfast joints open earley ? Got one of those railcar thingies ? See ya soon
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Jeff and Nikki,

drive careful and have a great trip. No railcar thingy. Your coming in on I-70 right? Just into Colorado, at Burlington, take 385 north to highway 36 back East. Eat breakfast at Otis dude. I think it's moms or country cafe. Whichever one has more cars, go there. Real, freakin, good, homecooked breakfast. Best ever. Town has no fast food for miles, so resteraunts are actually profitable. They cook alot of fresh food, and it's damn good. Got it???
    Walter Matthau

Got it thanx. See a soon, got beer chillin