I'm in Houston, need proposals / quotes pl.

I would like to get quotes / proposal on new HVAC replacement in my house. I have learned by reading there are members on this Forum that are local such as Classical, MrBill,The Wrangler and Jason. (Probably more, but you get the point). Can you guys respond so we can get together?

I am not in a bind and mine is working fine for now, but its old and I dont want to wait till something happens. I can wait for the weather to cool so the attic wont be quite so hot. (You know, in Houston instead of being a million degrees, it will only be half a million in Fall). My hats off to you guys working in the attics during the summer. I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

I am in North Houston, Humble, Porter area.

I'm in the same area, Humble, AC is working but seems to be running a lot & does not seem to be as cold of air comming out of the ducts, higher electric bill last month also. Carrier unit is 13 years old.
    Wanting a reference on a good company to check and can go from there.
    PM me if that works best.
    Thanks

Thanks for the thought, but we stick to the near NW side. But if the moneys right, I'll travel almost anywhere in Texas. Being this is the weekend,the other guys might not be online now. Let's see if they travel in your neck of the woods. I'll keep up with this thread to see what happens. Thanks for thinking of us working in the attics. It does get a tad bit uncomfortable in the summer. Not saying I'm not interested in the work,I am.
    Last edited by the dangling wrangler; 08-09-2008 at 09:03 PM.