Looking for Residential HVAC contractor

Hi All; this is my frirst post although I have been reading a lot of the threads. I've learned through other forums to read first, most questions can be answered by searching.

I need to get quotes / proposal on new HVAC replacement in my house. I dont think I am breaking any forum rules by doind this. I have learned by reading there are members on this Forum that are local such as Classical, MrBill,The Wrangler and Jason. (Probably more, but you get the point).
    Is this how I would get members to know I am looking for Qualified Contractors ?

I am not in a bind and mine is working fine for now, but its old and I dont want to wait till something happens. I can wait for the weather to cool so the attic wont be quite so hot. (You know, in Houston instead of being a million degrees, it will only be half a million in Fall). My hats off to you guys working in the attics during the summer. I wouldnt wish that on anyone.
    Last edited by mxr dad; 08-07-2008 at 02:50 PM. Reason: location

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    The ones in your area may find this post in time.

You could repost with the location in the thread title,or check the members profiles for an e-mail address,or phone and contact them directly.