Infinity zoning questions

Hello all!! First let me say that I am an installer in this great trade, and I've been doing some research that lead me to this site. I want to install a Carrier Infinity zone control system in my parents house. The problem is this, I've been to the carrier website and can't get the info I need. I've never zoned an infinity system before and did a forum search to get some part #'s that I would need. Does anyone know exactly what I need or does someone have a link where I could view products? I'm used to the honeywell trol-a-temp systems. I am not a carrier dealer but could purchase this system from my boss. Oddly enough we are a pretty large carrier dealer and for some reason have never zoned one. I've installed many Infinity systems and they've all worked great. I know how it would be zoned with a trol-a-temp but.... ?'s Do I need two controllers? Do I need remote room sensors? Just how similar or very diferent could this be from a trol-a-temp system? I look forward to learning how to proceed with this project and also learning from all of you!

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Your bosses Carrier rep shold be glad to assist,it could lead to many more sales with you company,if not email me,my email is in my profile.