Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 4dblnkldude View Post
    Man you guys are tough, were you in the USMC?
    sure was.
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

I was in the USMC too. So you only need one infinity controller when zoning? So I'd need the controller, one smart sensor for the other zone, the damper control panel, and two 20x8 dampers? How is that much different from the trol-a-temp? When I have a heat pump I use an outdoor thermostat, the panel, a transormer, the dampers, two thermostats, and an equipment wire? How can you read the manuals and screw up four wires? please enlighten me!

The wiring is the easy part. The set up is the difference. It sounds like you will be able to handle it but i would lean on your companies Carrier T.M. he should be glad to help get this into your companies bag of tricks

If your distributor is Peirce Phelps, you should work with their TM. He can help you get set up.

Thank you for all the help, I can tell that I will be visiting this site many more times. Not just or help but but just to see whats going on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12