Thread: Fort Morgan

Fort Morgan

I hope everyone has a safe trip to the convention. Will be nice to see old friends and meet new ones. One year has gone by quickly and the time spent together passes much to fast each year.
    This will be the second time I've been across the Mississippi river and look foward to seeing where someone else lives. All the places we have visited for the conventions have been special in their own way. So have the people, and thats a good thing too. Some we have met will not be able to attend and they will be missed greatly.
    If your on the fence about attending this year, please join us.
    P S - They only make light of my accent because their jealous
    Last edited by selfemployed; 08-05-2008 at 08:50 AM.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Quote Originally Posted by selfemployed View Post
    I hope everyone has a safe trip to the convention. Will be nice to see old friends and meet new ones. One year has gone by quickly and the time spent together passes much to fast each year.
    This will be the second time I've been across the Mississippi river and look foward to seeing where someone else lives. All the places we have visited for the conventions have been special in their own way. So have the people, and thats a good thing too. Some we have met will not be able to attend and they will be missed greatly.
    If your on the fence about attending this year, please join us.
    P S - They only make light of my accent because their jealous

Thanks for the well wishes. It's gonna be a great time!! See ya next week

You have an accent ???????
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Directions to Ft Morgan from DIA.

Drive out of Airport. Turn Right [North] on Tower Rd. Follow signs to I-76 [stop at Sonic on Tower if you want]. Turn Right on I-76 [East] and go to Ft Morgan, turn Right off I-76 [South]at McDonalds, go 3 stop lights. Turn Right at RightAid [West] go 1 block and yer @ the hotel. Wahlah!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post

Drive out of Airport. Turn Right [North] on Tower Rd. Follow signs to I-76 [stop at Sonic on Tower if you want]. Turn Right on I-76 [East] and go to Ft Morgan, turn Right off I-76 [South]at McDonalds, go 3 stop lights. Turn Right at RightAid [West] go 1 block and yer @ the hotel. Wahlah!

No offense, JackJack, but you give directions like my War Department. Would you please just give me the Name of the Hotel and the snail mail address. I'll put my faith in TomTom.

PS: Selfemployee, You have an accent!!!????

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    No offense, JackJack, but you give directions like my War Department. Would you please just give me the Name of the Hotel and the snail mail address. I'll put my faith in TomTom.

PS: Selfemployee, You have an accent!!!????

OK Bennbenn. I know, I know, you NEVER NEVER get lost........

Start
    Denver International Airport
    23790 E 78th Ave
    Denver, CO 80249

Finish
    Central Motel
    201 W Platte Av.
    Ft Morgan CO 80701

I map quested it and they said take the toll road out of airport. I'd use Tower North......... quicker, cheaper, well signed to I-76.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

i will use the TomTom too, it does take me on toll road

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun66 View Post
    i will use the TomTom too, it does take me on toll road

To the Motel we go..........

It's Time To Be Nice To People

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post

I remember the bennyville directions. Don't you have a smoking pig as a landmark
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Come to think of it, there may not be a toll from airport to I-76
    Walter Matthau