Changed Drain Pan Today

i changed a drain pan today (first one ive changed) in a carrier fvanf?????? cant remember but it was 410a, i did need to pump it down to cut lines, remove return duct, and take unit apart to remove, installed new , connected lines, i was just wondering how long roughly it may take others, before i say how long it did take me

did you change the drier and do a proper vacuum with a micron gauge

changed drier, i need a micron gauge, but let it run for quite some time

Quote Originally Posted by zombietech66 View Post
    i changed a drain pan today (first one ive changed) in a carrier fvanf?????? cant remember but it was 410a, i did need to pump it down to cut lines, remove return duct, and take unit apart to remove, installed new , connected lines, i was just wondering how long roughly it may take others, before i say how long it did take me
    This is way two vauge of a question, I've been able to support the coil in the past and change a pan without pumping a unit down and been done in 30 minutes. Then their are the fun ones. I've spent as long as 3 hours to change a pan. I don't worry about how long something takes me, you will get faster with experience. What matters most is the quallity of the work. Don't worry about rushing, just take your time and do a good job.