Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12

    SVEA & TAC interconnection

    i am new in LON world .
    please help me with one big problem:
    how can i use 2 different tipe of equipaments in the same network?

    for ex: i have some SVEA and some TAC equipaments.
    i want to command TAC equipament by a SVEA taster.

    how can i import a TAC product (like xent 301) in LonMaker and how can i use the function for xent 301?

    or

    in TAC Vista, i have TAC XENTA 301 (configured with menta) and i imported the SVEA taster....how can i made the connection between the taster and Xenta 301 (in TAC Vista)

    thank you a lot!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdandr View Post
    i am new in LON world .
    please help me with one big problem:
    how can i use 2 different tipe of equipaments in the same network?

    for ex: i have some SVEA and some TAC equipaments.
    i want to command TAC equipament by a SVEA taster.

    how can i import a TAC product (like xent 301) in LonMaker and how can i use the function for xent 301?

    or

    in TAC Vista, i have TAC XENTA 301 (configured with menta) and i imported the SVEA taster....how can i made the connection between the taster and Xenta 301 (in TAC Vista)

    thank you a lot!
    Hi New Guy, Welcome to the site. You asked some good questions but you posted them in the wrong forum. You want the "Controls" forum. Look under General Disscusion Forums and scroll down to Controls. Move this to there and I'm sure you will get your information that you are seeking. The mods will move it eventually.

  3. #3
    hook up all the wires of the same color and hit enter.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

    www.AskTheDiceman.com

    www.TheColdConspiracy.com

    www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

    Bring Em Home....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    hook up all the wires of the same color and hit enter.
    Or you could do that!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Southold.calm
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdandr View Post
    i am new in LON world .
    please help me with one big problem:
    how can i use 2 different tipe of equipaments in the same network?

    for ex: i have some SVEA and some TAC equipaments.
    i want to command TAC equipament by a SVEA taster.

    how can i import a TAC product (like xent 301) in LonMaker and how can i use the function for xent 301?

    or

    in TAC Vista, i have TAC XENTA 301 (configured with menta) and i imported the SVEA taster....how can i made the connection between the taster and Xenta 301 (in TAC Vista)

    thank you a lot!
    I can’t explain it here you have to come to the convention!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Colorado flatland native
    Posts
    15,067
    Last edited by spotts; 08-04-2008 at 06:21 PM.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Colorado flatland native
    Posts
    15,067
    i imported the SVEA taster

    There is a "Taster" thing somewhere..... Both imported and domestic varieties. Find the "Beer Chapter" and ask them.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Southold.calm
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    There is a "Taster" thing somewhere..... Both imported and domestic varieties. Find the "Beer Chapter" and ask them.
    ROBOS room. Only he spells it TEQUILA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event