Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Black or Biracial?

OK, the fact is that Obama is not "Black", he is in fact "Biracial".

So, if Obama becomes president, will we have to go through this racist crap again when a "real" Black person runs for the presidency? Why is race being injected into this election? The answer must be to propogate Obama's chances of winning because he and the media backing him are the only ones that keep bringing it up.

Obama accuses McCain of trying to scare the American public by noting that Obama does not "look" like the men on U.S. paper money. That is a racist remark from Obama.

The media promoting Obama keep touting that the United States could have it's first "Black" president. Oh goody; now we have the seed sown for radical leftists and Black agitators to riot if Obama does not win because they will claim it was because Obama is Black....which he is not.

So, using the race card, are those who are promoting Obama for the presidency doing everything they can to make the general public afraid to oppose Obama for fear of racial retributions? I think they are.

With having a Democratic Congress, if we elect Obama, the U.S. could very well be looking down the barrel of a revolt from the right when the left just get too far out of hand. The threats of revolution from the left is a constant every election, but they never act on their complaints, they just whine about them. If conservatives become afraid that our government is possibly turning against us, there will be more then rallies in the street and complaining on Oprah.

We need to be very careful. We have a very delicate situation because of the people we have put in place with our government.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

This should put it in context....

Well, if just a small portion of that article is accurate, it depicts Obama clearly as a racist. If not a racist to the degree of turning us against one another, then surely a racist in the sense that he is going to keep Americans divided by race.

This is so strange considering the fact that Obama is of equally mixed race. It is almost like he feels shunned by Whites that he wants to be more Black. This is a dangerous personal affliction that would certainly explain Obama's innability to take a firm stand on any issue.

This reminds me of incidences where Young Jews shunned by a non-Jewish environment become radically anti-Jewish, at least one noted incident where the young man became a leader of a local White Supremist group.

Does Obama feel that he needs to be extremely Black in order to dispell his not being accpeted as a Black person in his youth? Why is Obama denying his White heritage? This man has issues.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Pffft.

He's just a power mongering idiot.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Well, if just a small portion of that article is accurate, it depicts Obama clearly as a racist. If not a racist to the degree of turning us against one another, then surely a racist in the sense that he is going to keep Americans divided by race.

This is so strange considering the fact that Obama is of equally mixed race. It is almost like he feels shunned by Whites that he wants to be more Black. This is a dangerous personal affliction that would certainly explain Obama's innability to take a firm stand on any issue.

This reminds me of incidences where Young Jews shunned by a non-Jewish environment become radically anti-Jewish, at least one noted incident where the young man became a leader of a local White Supremist group.

Does Obama feel that he needs to be extremely Black in order to dispell his not being accpeted as a Black person in his youth? Why is Obama denying his White heritage? This man has issues.
    Jesus was Black, as were his followers.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Jesus was Black, as were his followers.
    What in the world does this erred remark have to do with anything being discussed?

Quote Originally Posted by everythingair View Post
    What in the world does this erred remark have to do with anything being discussed?
    Nothing. Look at who the poster is.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Nothing. Look at who the poster is.
    Well, I don't know the poster, but no matter who it is, this is a completely irrelevant and abrasive comment to make. Why would anyone make such a comment? What purpose could such a comment serve under any circumstances? Is this poster just someone who throws out absurd comments just to irritate other forum members?

Quote Originally Posted by everythingair View Post
    Well, I don't know the poster, but no matter who it is, this is a completely irrelevant and abrasive comment to make. Why would anyone make such a comment? What purpose could such a comment serve under any circumstances? Is this poster just someone who throws out absurd comments just to irritate other forum members?
    well, it was in response to the third paragraph of Robo's post, that is why I quoted it. If you are not able to read and comprehend . stay on the porch.

See?

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    well, it was in response to the third paragraph of Robo's post, that is why I quoted it. If you are not able to read and comprehend . stay on the porch.
    I must agree with mr. bootlen; you simply make no sense. I have just read and reread the post you refer to and I just don't see any correlation in what your comment was to that post, or any other post.

I also don't understand what your comment about staying on a porch has to do with anything. I am going to assume that you simply enjoy making nonsensical posts for your own amusement and just disregard them from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    See?
    Not really, and I don't have the desire to either.

No. I meant "See? That's his M.O." Sometimes I think ac just blindly pounds away at the keys and, somehow, words come out. Not sensible words...just words. Kinda like his last 2 or 3 here. Kinda fun to watch.

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast