Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Help me out here, caslon, as I'm always a bit curious about human behavior.

Let's say I meet someone who I think may know something I need to know to complete something I need to complete that is bugging the bejeebers out of me because it ain't complete yet.

So, first thing I do is draw out a gun and shoot him in the foot. Next, I call him an arsewhole mudderfrickin pile of turdballs. THEN I ask him to help me.

His response floors me. He refuses to offer any helpful information. Even though he still sees I have a loaded gun in my hand. The audacity!

How can you explain his obstinance in light of such circumstances?

Oh, and

There's a site http://supersoundproofing.org that has forums, or they used to, and also you can call them and get tech advice. Of course they are selling their products. There's info on their site about soundproofing various objects too.
    They maybe can't help you with whether it's OK to put a certain soundproofing material on it. But tech. support at the manufacturer probably can.
    Laura

How about this. Someone who is clueless about HVAC got it done on his own.

Fathom that.

Oh my god...your emotional equity!

Hey, moron

What makes you think that a panel that develops 120 degrees without the coating will not have signiificantly more temperature at the panel under the coating which is a major thermal insulator. And may not only void your warranty but may burn down your house-- and you.

Furthermore, I think you have made yourself so obnoxious that I doubt that anybody on this forum will ever help you again.

I think it is time for you to see your psychiatric profeessional to increase your dose of Lexapro.

The question is, why gripe at us? What did/didn't we do to get all the insults from the village idiot. Other than not tell him to do something that could pose a health and safety issues. Might be time to change his diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by sskzekeman View Post
    Hey, moron

What makes you think that a panel that develops 120 degrees without the coating will not have signiificantly more temperature at the panel under the coating which is a major thermal insulator. And may not only void your warranty but may burn down your house-- and you.

Furthermore, I think you have made yourself so obnoxious that I doubt that anybody on this forum will ever help you again.

I think it is time for you to see your psychiatric profeessional to increase your dose of Lexapro.
    What makes you think I can't get 4 sides an answer to a question here, and go from there on my own?

And then come up with a better solution? huh?

Because you are all "pro's"?

Going nowhere, name calling etc...........don't start another one.

This thread is now closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123